For Everyone Out There

Okay, there's nothing story related in this chapter but I need to talk a little.

Just now, I watched Jacksepticeye play Anxiety Attacks. If you didn't know, it simulated what it's like to have an anxiety attack. Afterwards, Seàn talked a bit about the subject.

He said you just had to go do what you loved. I don't suffer from depression, or anxiety, but I do have really bad, flip on a switch moments where I go into a depressed phase ranging from 10 minutes to over 2 hours. Once, I was sobbing in bed and trying to keep quiet and the only thing that kept me going was my friend texting me.

Anyway, Seàn also said he believed in us, me, the fans, whatever. I knew he was referring to everyone who watched the video, but it made me feel like I could actually pursue my goal of becoming a Concept Artist. I've always felt it's a long shot, that my art isn't good enough, that I wouldn't make enough money to get by, and that I'll never be as good as I want. People always said my art was good, great or even professional. But they never just said "I believe in you.". And that made me so happy, to hear someone say that, even if it wasn't directly to me. I never knew four words could be so... Moving? Heh, more like supportive. So that's really why this chapter is here.

I want to tell you guys, my followers, my first time readers and even my haters.

I believe in ALL of you.

Whatever your goal is, be it art, science, mathematics, teaching, even getting over a breakup or depression, anything, I believe you can achieve it. All you have to do, is try. It sounds so cheesy... But since I decided to be a Concept Artist, I have been drawing everyday. And guess what? I've improved GREATLY. I feel better about reaching my goal because I TRIED.

Trust me, you'll hit PLENTY of roadblocks on your path to your goal, but it will ALWAYS be worth it all as long as you are happy.

Don't ever give up hope. And for those suffering from depression and/or anxiety? I know you guys don't always believe things will get better. But please look at this:

 But please look at this:

See? It DOES get better. It's really true, however fantastical it may seem. Just hang on, whoever you are.

I believe in you, no matter what, and I want you all to know that.

Alec, out.