chapter 2

3rd POV

(Y/N): ow my fucking neck * sees the battlefield* what the fuck happen!? Wait where's Kakarot and Vageta? Better use my scouter. So they're that way.

Vageta: your father was a brilliant scientist!!

(Y/N): Damn it he's going to throw the fake moon! Welp better try their energy sensing thing. Better hope this works!

Then Vageta transformed into the great ape oozaru and continue to attack goku while (y/n) is trying to sense their energy while closing his eye.

Goku: this is not good I need a plan? oh I now!

Vageta: found you Kakarot!?

Goku: SOLAR FLARE!!!

Vegeta: FUCK MY EYES!?

(Y/N): glad I closed my eyes

Goku: now I need to get enough energy to make the spirit bomb while Vagetas distracted, huh? * Sees (y/n)* wow he's a sleep walker that's cool!

(Y/N): why do I feel like someone is looking at me

Goku: come on just a little bit more

Vageta: where are you Kakarot!?

Goku: this amount should be enough to defeat Vageta

Vageta: Found you Kakarot!

Goku: oh no

Vageta: no where to run now! *See's (y/n)* looks like (y/n) is staying out of my way. good this fight is mine!

Gohani: dad!

(Y/N): shit why is she here she's not going to survive at this point. Damnit I can't open my eyes even if I wanted to. Didn't you hear your father! he said get out of here before you get hurt!

Gohani: you stay out of this!

(Y/N): yes ma'am! Man she can even be strict that's kinda hot and scary.

Vageta: and what are you going to do little runt?

Gohani: I'll make you regret it! law of mass dictates that the mass of an object dramatically increased the force of impact when said object collides with the ground and with your size will make an extensively large impact of on your inevitable defeat!

(Y/N): I wonder if they get it?

Vageta & goku: ...what?

Gohani: the bigger they are, the harder they*fall*!

Goku: ...what?

(Y/N): he cannot be this stupid!

King Kai: yes he can

(Y/N): The fuck was that?

Krillin almost cut off Vagetas tail but he miss but thanks to Yajirobe who cut off Vagetas tail and ran away, Vageta let's go of goku and slowly turns back to normal

Vageta: god damn fat ass he cut off my tail!?

Krillin: Gohani we have a chance to defeat Vageta

And then krillin got beaten up while gohani was thrown over to a cliff where her father was but Vageta started to torture goku then she stood up and fight Vageta while goku tries to call krillin so he can give Vageta an ultimate defeat but he miss but Gohani was able to redirect it back to him and Vageta came back unconscious but then woke up.