chapter 13

A few minutes has passed since Goku and (Y/n) were defeated by the god of destruction Beerus and his attendant Whis they both are at the party while goku is on king kai's planet thinking while (Y/n) was asleep on the ships medbay, Vegeta was making sure Beerus was not angry during his visits and had to some what embarrass himself to entertain Beerus.

(Y/n): ...Ugh... Fuck that hurts... *See's the room * ...Okay where the fuck am i?

Buu: *Muffled* Buu said NO!!!

Beerus: *Muffled* And I say Give it!

(Y/n): Godamnit Buu!

(y/n) ran out to see half the Z fighters down while buu was after beerus.

(Y/n): Vegeta!

Everyone: (Y/n)?!

(Y/n): Good thing gohani and videl didn't fight him. We need to get him far away from here!

Vegeta: I know that...I Got It! *Goes super saiyan and flies towards beerus* This Way If You Want A Fight.

Videl: Don't do it!

Gohani: You two aren't strong enough to beat him!

Roshi: they have to for our sakes.

Gohani: ...Damnit.

With Beerus.

Beerus: it seems the prince and his brother are trying to stop me, how cute.

(Y/n): Bitch- *Super saiyan 4* i'm adorable.

Vegeta: Now come at me!

Beerus and Vegeta clash Vegeta tried to punch him but he was beaten pretty easily beerus was hit by a final flash by (Y/n) but he soon was defeated.

(Y/n): Damnit...

Vegeta: i knew you'd be the strongest opponent i faced but i still didn't think it would be this over quickly. damn, Not the ending i wanted.

(Y/n): Either kill Kakarot or Me i can't stand the stupidity any longer.

Beerus: I feel pity for you. You have to live in this world with vegeta and that idiot as well.

(Y/n): Nah. i don't mind my brother it's kakarot i have a problem with.

Vegeta: No one is going to kill that idiot but me!

Beerus: for now earth shall be punished for there insolence.

Bulma: Okay That's Enough!

Bulma and Gohani appeared at the battle fieald.

Bulma: I don't care for how many years you and my husband known each other. Your selfish pudding cup fight has ruined my 38th Birthday party!

Krillin: Oh so that's how old she is.

(Y/n): All this for... Fucking Pudding?!

Gohani: Please Lord Beerus Calm Down--

Beerus was Slapped by bulma, Beerus hit bulma to hard and punch Gohani on the Stomach.

Whis: Lord Beerus How Could you.

Beerus: What?

(Y/n) saw how gohani was holding her stomach in pain as she was crying and then he snapped he, he and vegeta let out a mighty roar, (Y/n)'s aura began to glow orange his hair was begining to be red but it was not super saiyan 4 but something else.

(Y/n) and Vegeta: How Dare You...HOW DARE YOU! YOU HURT MY WIFE!?! YOU BASTARD!?!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And so Vegeta became a super saiyan but it was far stronger but (y/n)...was diffrent.