chapter 19

You and Frieza continued trading blows as the others fought against Ginyu.

Ginyu: Come on you maggots, hit me with your best shot!

Y/n: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

Ginyu and the others look at you and Frieza as You Fired a Kamehameha at Frieza as he tanked the Kamehameha, he lowers his guard as he shot three death beams at you which you dodge and fire a ki blast at him. Frieza swatted the ki blast away and proceeded to continue the fistfight.

Ginyu: Why can't you maggots give me a fight like Y/n does?

Tien: Do we Look like him?

Ginyu: No But the girl over there can go to that red hairy form...Right?

Gohani: Um...well I can't, So far Only Y/n can go super Saiyan 4! Maybe it's because he still has his Tail?

Ginyu: Wait you don't have a tail?

Gohani: Um...no.

Ginyu: Well can you at least Go to that Long haired Saiyan form Y/n did?

Krillin: You mean super saiyan 3?

Ginyu: Yeah, That.

Gohani: Sorry but no.

Ginyu: Then What can you do?! Lord Frieza is having a fierce and Breathtaking battle with a strong opponent while I'm stuck here with weak maggots like you lot and a pathetic weak-willed maggot like her!

Y/n: DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY WIFE A MAGGOT!!

Ginyu was suddenly slugged by you as you sent him flying toward the destroyed city the others looked at you as you had an angered look on your face. you dodge Frieza's tail as you grabbed it and threw him toward his ship, you dashed toward him as Frieza did the same. Ginyu came back with a swollen cheek and was covered with dust, cuts, and bruises.

Ginyu: *muffled* I think I touched a nerve.

Gohani: Wouldn't be the first time.

Krillin: Piccolo can you take him?

Piccolo: I don't know but I'll try.

Gohani: No, I'll do it, Mr. Piccolo.

Piccolo: you sure?

Gohani nods while Piccolo looks at her for a moment then closed his eyes as he steps back and Gohani steps forward.

Ginyu: You think you're strong enough to beat me? You are weaker than y/n, what could you possibly do against me?

Gohani: this!

Gohani turned into Super Saiyan 2 and attacked Ginyu, as this was going on you and Frieza somehow made it to the other side of the world as you both continued to bicker and Trade Blows.

Frieza: Stay still you little shit!

Y/n: Fuck You And Your Request You Over Grown Dragon Dildo!

Frieza grabbed your wrist as he began spinning you around, he spin so fast that a mini tornado formed and once fast enough he let you go as you flew towards the cliffs his ship was parked as you landed into the cliffside. You burst out of the cliff as you head straight towards Frieza as he did the same as you both were in an arm lock as you both began butting heads.

Frieza: Filthy pest, Just die already!

Y/n: How about, No!

You headbutt Frieza as he stumbled a bit but you took this opportunity to kick him in the gut as he flew towards the ground but he got back up and quickly gave you a sucker punch followed by a tail whip as you were thrown towards a different direction,  Frieza followed you not wanting to give you a chance to recover as he fired Ki blast at you as you fired some at him as well.