Wilbur x reader

(A/N: I'm trying to better my writing bc it kinda sucks lmao :') - )
You're Tommyinnit's big brother btw (24)

You were clicking furiously at the cookie on your screen. You felt like your mouse would break if you continued but you didn't stop. This was pvp practice obviously. Your  furious clicking came to an end as your brother came through the door.
"STOP CLICKING IT'S ANNOYING AND LOUD AS HELL I CAN HEAR IT FROM MY ROOM"

"Tommy..."  You put your hands together " my dearest brother..... I think you just described yourself" You said with a smirk pointing your hands to him.
He scoffed as he closed the door leaving you bored and alone. You could do more practice but your finger hurt like hell. So instead you decided to scroll through social media. You stopped by Twitter and saw that your brother tweeted about you.

(not the actual twitter username)
Tommyinnit@DiscLover 20 min ago
My fucking brother won't stop clicking his mouse it's
so annoying
_____________________________________
354.4k Retweets   457.6k likes
————————————————————————————
U/N@U/nforreal 1 sec ago
sheesh if your gonna talk abt me behind my back
@ me next time smh >:(
____________________________________
After Replying you turned off your phone and went over to your pc and turned it on. You put in ur super secret password which was just fuckin chesus123.

Once you got in you went and clicked on Minecraft, and instead of patiently waiting for it to load. You decide to go down to the kitchen and maybe make some toast, or something...

Walking down the stairs you saw tommy getting some cocola, (legit took me like 5 minutes to write cocola right) as you walk to the fridge passing tommy you ruffle his hair "WHAT THE HELL" Tommy whisper yelled as it was late at night "just showing affection lulll" you reply chuckling quietly.

Getting out the toaster and pulling it in you grab a piece of bread and some butter, placing the bread in the toaster you press down on the tab at the front. Letting go you wait for the piece of bread to get nice, hot, and crunchy.

After a couple of minutes the toast popped up, grabbing a plate you struggle to place down the toast on your plate, jeez it was hot... But luckily you succeed in not dropping the toast and burning your fingers.

Lathering the toast with warm butter you waited a bit for it to sink into the toast. (mmm butter..) Grabbing the plate you proudly walk up to your room with your snack.
(when your fucking hungry so you dedicate a spot in the oneshot for a fucking toast)

When you go over to check if your game loaded instead you were met with a black screen "fuck" you mumbled, turning on your pc putting in your password again you check if minecraft loaded, it did! fuck yeah.

Right as you were gonna click single player your brother tommy bursts into your room, turning to him he says "Hey y/n do you wanna play minecraft together for a video?" you think for a moment

"hmmm... sure why not" "do you mind if i also.. uh stream it?" "oh not at all" "pog ok so i'll call you on discord" "got it" You said giving him a thumbs up. Pulling up discord you answer the call.

"HELLLOOOO" "well hello there tommy" "chat this is my brother!!!" "i'm older then him obviously" You chuckle softly.
"yeah yeah whatever" "i know you did not just roll your eyes at me" "WHAT THE FUCK"

You burst out laughing, after the laughter dies down you join his game. Right away you start getting flowers "what the fuck are you doing" "i'm being cute, you should take notes" "shut the fuck up"

After a while he asked you if he could add someone to the call "sure fam" "stop" He then added this guy named "wilbur soot" think I saw that name on spotify before..."hello" he said "well hello mystery man"

"HELLO WILBUR THIS IS MY BROTHER" "older broth-" "YEAH YEAH WE GET IT" "anyways wilbur better join the server quick or we're gonna kill the ender dragon without you"

"wait really? i doubt you actually found a stronghold that fast" he responds "mmmmmmaybeeee, you'll just have to join to find out, plus that was quite rude" Wilbur sighed and joined the game "I'm... did you just build a dirt house" "excuse me, that's Tommy's" "NO IT'S NOT" "sigh the youngen is too embarrassed to admit" "EXCUSE ME-"

"oh i found diamonds" "w h a t" Wilbur and Tommy both said in sync "i'm philza mincrafting better catch up" you made your way back to the surface and saw Wilbur's character getting woods "sighh it is clear i am the superior male here as i have dye-moonds"

"oh shut up" Wilbur replied "why don't you make me" you said rolling your eyes even though no one could see. Wilbur scoffed. After a while Tommy finished recording, ending the stream. He left to use the toilet and left Wilbur and Y/n alone.

"soo.. how old are you?" Wilbur asked "i'm 16" "wait really?" "oh please no," you reply chuckling "i'm 24" "thank god, i almost had a heart attack" "jeez.. so you mind if we uh.. exchange numbers?" "sur-"

"HELLO" "oh hey tommy" you and Wilbur said in sync "so about your phone number..." you mumbled "Uhmmmm whattt??" Tommy said confused "Yeah yeah i'll send you it" Wilbur said replying to you "WAIT WHAT"

Hope u like the chapter :D and again ty for now 227 reads ;o;