Fundy x reader

this is in minecraftttt btw sorry if fundy doesn't act well fundy? i'm not that experienced with his character

Childhood?

"Daddd can I go outside My friend is waiting for meee" Fundy whined as he tugged on his father Wilbur's shirt. "Once you've cleaned your room you can go" "but he's right out—"

Fundy was cut off by Wilbur's spooky parental glare. "ughhh can i at least tell him that i have to clean my room first??" Fundy pled as he did the best puppy eyes he could ever make.

Wilbur sighed "of course" Fundy then ran to the door and saw y/n "I have to clean my room first so could you wait outside for a bit?" "sure thing" he said smiling.

Fundy sprinted to his room on all fours and tried his best to clean his room as fast as he could. Meanwhile Y/n was picking up flowers to use in a flower crown occasionally squishing some ants out of boredom.

Soon Fundy came out ( ;)) SORRYHSH) and was met with Y/n sprinting to him with a flower crown. "here >:) " Y/n sated aggressively putting the flower crown on Fundy. "hope you like it!! i made it just for you!!"

Fundy slowly put his hand up to the flower crown a small shade of pink landed on his cheeks "..thanks" he mumbled as a small smile started to form on his face.

• SNAP •

"Fundy you really need to get more sleep, you died on me mid conversation" Y/n said a bit worried as he put his hands on his hips. "Huh..? wait what" Y/n sighed " what were you dreaming about this time?

"erm.. it was based on a memory I think?" Fundy said scratching his chin "You made me a flower crown while i was cleaning my room" Y/n's eyes widened a bit, he then gave a him warm smile.

"Aw.. I remember that... I think, you still need to get better sleep though"  "Ughhh" Fundy groaned