Foolish x Reader

Cuddles

Your Pov

It had been 3 weeks since we last cuddled.. tragic right? That's why I decided to surprise Foolish after he finishes streaming with a nice day off filled with cuddles.

I put a bunch of extra pillows and blankets on the couch, made sure the remote was really close just so it isn't a pain to get, and got two bowls of our favorite snacks.

It was the perfect set up for a lazy day.....all I had to do was wait......sighhhh this is so tragic I should have taken longer. Whatever... I'll just watch [favorite show]...alone....tragically.

I slumped over the couch lazily trying to grab the remote, god this is so boring but I don't wanna disturb his streammmm. I finally got comfortable in the couch and turned on the TV.

I went to [streaming service where favorite show is on] and clicked on [favorite show] sigh all the memories of me trying and forcing foolish to watch the show came rushing back reminding me of how lonely I am right now.

I groan "Ughhhhjjjjhdyhdh" oh wait I said that out loud, um let's hope he didn't hear me. I
checked the time, I think he's gonna end his stream soon. I opened twitch and boom there he was in all his glory, It's been like two hours right? I don't know I was too bored to take notice of the time.

I closed my eyes and laid my head down, but then....I heard a door open and foot steps...is this....really happening!?!!?!1!1!1!! "Are you really watching [favorite show] without me??" He said in a sad but joking tone, I opened my eyes and there he was staring back at me.

I grinned "Yeah you took to long streaming" I replied rolling my eyes. He gasped in disgust "Did you...just roll..your eyes at me!!??" "yes now cuddle with me" "ok <3"

"Are we feeling big spoon or little spoon today?" I thought for a bit... the couch is kinda small and I don't wanna be smothered by Foolish but like.... ermmmm "uhhh little spoon" I got off the couch leaving my comfortable lounging position to the memories.

He got comfortable and I slid into position, grabbing the remote and restarting the episode. Foolish pulled the blankets over us, I sighed "this is great."

——————————————

Iekdhfhejkw hello hi hey I might make a special halloween oneshot you never know 😏😏😏😏

ok byeyeeeyeyeyyeyey