Wilbur x Trans Reader !TW!

TW: self hatred, implied transphobia, implied ED

Angst - dw it's a happy ending

Lucky.

You layed in your bed, wondering if today is the day. "I don't know what to tell him.." You said rubbing the sweat off your face. 

"What if he hates me?"

"What if he breaks up with me?"

"He probably doesn't want to date someone like me"

"What if everything backfires and he outs me to everyone?"

"Are you even sure he-"

The door swung open, Wilbur was holding a plate with a sandwich and chips. "Are you doing well? You haven't eaten breakfast or lunch" He asked in a concerned tone.

You turned your head to face him, "Yeah, I'm just tired, I kinda forgot.." Wilbur sat down next to you holding the plate. Leaving the plate on his lap as he placed his hand on your calf.

"Are you sure..? You nodded your head "Well better get eating don't want you to spend the rest of your day on an empty stomach" Wilbur said with a warm smile, he left the plate next to you and set off to stream.

You took a glance at the food he left for you, it was plain but it was enough for you. Slowly picking away at the chips and sandwich.

You thought more and more, making you sick to your stomach. You decided to wait for your next bite, maybe the pain will die down then.

An hour past,
tears swelling up waiting to fall, but quickly you wiped them away.

"Wilbur probably finished streaming by now..."

Taking a deep breath you build up the strength to stand up and slowly walk to the bathroom.

"Need to make sure it doesn't looks like I was just crying."

Waiting in the bathroom was boring but it's better then "looking gross"

9 minutes pass and you look a little bit presentable, your eyes still a little bit red but it's fine.

Placing your hand on the door knob you felt a knot in your stomach, fuck you anxiety. Pushing through, you get to his room and knock.

Maybe he's still streaming—

the door opened and I saw him.

All the courage I had built up in the bathroom was gone.

"Do you need anything?"

You didn't reply

"What? cat got your tongue?"
He said with a small smirk.

Teary eyed, all you could do was nod

His smirk dropped
"What's wrong? You can tell me anything"

"I-I'm..

You were frustrated, why couldn't you just say it?

"..trans.."
You muttered, tears started forming.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you"

"I hate this" you thought letting out a sigh

"Trans."
You bit your lip while tears rolled down your cheeks, you've been holding this in for so long it felt overwhelming to finally say it out loud.

Wilbur was silent, he looked surprised.

Soon all those thoughts came rushing back but it was cut off by a hug.

"You must be going through a lot right now, what can I do to help?"

You hugged back crying into his shoulder/chest nodding every time he asked if he could help with something.

"I'm so lucky to have someone like you.."

A little angst never hurt anyone? well it probably has but

HI!!!! I'm back sorry for not updating for a while, school sucks but uh yeah (for ppl not following me) I'll try and update the book every like weekend.

See you soon!!

requested by m4ed3n