ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴛ ʟ ᴇ ᴅ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ʟ ꜱ

3rd Person POV

They were the devil's advocates. They had been through hell and back. Through all, they had their demons. 

Did they let the demons control them? Hell no! 

They controlled the demons. They made them their 'bitches'.

"The Blood Crimson Devils have come to collect," Fia said. "Say hello to Daddy for us." with that Dito and Fia shot straight through their head and heart.

"Another soul collected, good job sister," Ardito commented. "I could say the same about you brother."

With that they connected their pinky fingers and said their code, "We must never give up the fight." said Fia..."The minute we do that, we have lost." Dito finished.

They said this after every kill. You may think they kill for fun, which may be the case but they kill to survive. 

Ardito and Fiammetta have only had each other since the death of their mother. They only trust themselves and no one else. They have no secrets between them. Ardito being the oldest twin and brother had to take care of his sister. Though they were only 5 minutes apart, that never stopped him.

"Let's be on our way brother, I have to check on Eli."

"Have you heard anything from Royale?" Dito asked.

Royale was Fia's, first love. They had been together since Fia was 13 and Ro was 15. After their first year together, Fia found out she was pregnant. Considering the life Fia and Dito, including Ro, lived, they couldn't raise a baby. 

Yet, Fia was determined to give their child the world. She wanted their child to have everything she never had, a family

The first year after her son and daughter's (refer to character aesthetics page) birth was the best ever. Ro was sweet, caring, and protective. 

On Fia's 16th birthday, Ro left. He left without a proper goodbye to Fia or his son. Fia knew this day would come since he was the heir of the American Mafia. She always thought he could have left with a proper goodbye. 

"No, he hasn't called. Papa said he's always busy with 'business' and school but I send him pictures of Eli so..." Fia said trailing off.

"When he comes back, I'm beating his ass to a pulp," Dito growled

"You will do no such thing, we knew it was gonna come as soon as he turned 18. I just hope Eli has a dad. He's my number 1 priority."

"Yeah, I hope so too. Come on, let's leave."

_

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Fia, wake up!" Dito called from downstairs.

"Ugh, I'm up." Fia groaned

You see, Fia didn't like school, at least not as much as Dito. They were both equally smart. They had already graduated high school and college, but they went for their friends. 

They all moved around a lot so when they left L.A., Racheal and Royale were the only ones left. At school, the twins were known as the 'bad kids.' 

Every guy either wanted to be Dito or date Fia or every girl wanted to be Fia or date Dito, or even both. 

Everyone knows Fia has a kid because she takes him to school with her every day.