ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ʜ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴇ

3rd Person POV

-The Next Day-

Dito woke up feeling refreshed. He was worried about his twin as she hadn't called in 2 days. He shook off his worries to get ready for the day.

Today he'd be starting some rich brats' prep school. He wasn't looking forward to with but moving around and starting different schools in your life would do that to you.

He did his business in the bathroom and got dressed.

_

(A/N: If y'all know people who dress like this, don't leave me out

(A/N: If y'all know people who dress like this, don't leave me out. Send them my way. I find this style so hot. Ok, bye.)

_

He walked downstairs to find the family already there either eating, drinking coffee, or just looking like a straight-up zombie corpse.

He grumbled a small morning before getting him a cup of coffee.

"We'll be leaving in ten." Xavier annoyingly announced.

"Have you heard from Fiammetta?" Alessandro asked Dito

"No," Dito said.

"Is she alright? I knew I shouldn't have let her leave without protection. What was I even thinking? She's just a girl." Alessandro rambled

"Don't worry Dad. I sent some guards after her. They're looking after her discreetly though I haven't heard from them in 2 days, I'm sure I'll hear from them soon." Luke said cutting off his dad's ramble.

'Knowing Fia, she probably already killed them.' Dito thought with a smile before a dreading thought turned it into a frown.

"Let's get this shit show on the road. If you're not out in 30 secs I'm leaving your ass." Xavier yelled.

_

The drive to school was filled with Xander belting out lyrics to You Belong With Me and Love Story by T-Swift

They got to school and as cliche, as it sounds, students stopped to stare. Already knowing who it was, girls pulled down their suffocating tube tops, and booty short skirts leaving their asses hanging out.

Dito rolled his eyes at their antics. Xavier smirked and Xander let out an exasperated sigh.

They got out of the car in synch and proceeded to walk inside the school. People were curious as to who the new hottie with the Rossi twins was. It didn't stop them from flirting though.

The twins walked Dito to the office to get his schedule...

_

*Fast forward to lunch*