ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ꜱ ᴇ ꜱ ꜱ ᴏ

3rd Person POV

The next morning, Fiammetta woke up very early. She was never one to sleep. The most she'd ever slept was 4 hours and she was drunk. They went to bed late in the morning. At approximately 6 am. 

Fia woke up at 8:32 am. Not wanting to wake the rest up, she went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and got out. She wasn't going to shower. She'd get sweaty anyway. 

She needed to dance out her emotions.

She had way too much pent-up anger and energy. She didn't know how to feel. From everything that's happened in her life to them reuniting with their family, she didn't want to feel.

In two weeks would be Eliza's death anniversary. 

She had this nagging feeling in the back of her mind. 

She couldn't help the thought that something was going to happen. Not to seem paranoid, Fia shook off those thoughts and started stretching.

-Downstairs-

Royale woke 10 minutes after Fia. He also had been having trouble sleeping. 

Royale had many insecurities. He had fears that had only been shown to Fia. He didn't have any secrets that he'd kept from her.

She did.

Royale would always beat himself up for not being there for Fia and Eliza. Though he always told Fia not to blame herself for her death, secretly, he blamed himself.

The actual killer didn't. He didn't feel any remorse whatsoever.

He hated himself for letting his baby girl get killed.

He hated himself for knowing he could've protected them but he didn't.

He hated himself for letting Ardito talk him into leaving with him that day.

He hated the sinking feeling in his stomach from the dead look in Fia's eyes.

They were always so close. That was her soulmate. Her twin. Her baby girl. Like Elizer, Eliza was closer to Fia than Royale. They still loved their parents the same amount. 

Royale missed the times he'd be in his office and little Ellie would crawl into his lap. 

He missed Ellie's right cheek dimple that appeared every time she smiled. Elizer and Eliza had matching dimples. Elizer's being on the left.

He missed those times when no matter how horny he was, he'd let Ellie sleep in the middle of him and Fia.

He wouldn't be there when she was going off to high school, prom, her first date, and college. 

He wouldn't be there to walk her down the Isle.

Hell, he wasn't even there at the time of her death.

Fia, Ellie, and Elizer were Royale's hearts. The day Ellie died, he felt a piece of his heartbroken.

Royale saw Fia was awake and went to check her room...she wasn't there.

There was only one other place aside from Dito's room where she'd be...and that was the dance room the Rossis made for Corilyn.

He walked in and saw her in some workout clothes which consisted of some pink spandex biker shorts and a black sports bra. Her hair was thrown in a messy bun.

This was the real Fia

Messy-haired and all. This was the Fia you'd never see on a daily.