Ch 2. The lustful wish

Authors note:
Hii .....guess what? My phone started working 😆😆😆.

Just that.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

( 3rd persona pov)

It's been a month since the grand wedding. The couple had moved to gusu to stay there for the rest of their lives. Wei ying was found to not be a receiver , which kinda made everyone sad as they were expecting cute , adorable combination of these two great cultivators to be running around and calling for their uncles to pamper them or come hide near them to be saved by their mothers warth like other nephews and nieces did. They were so sure that if these two had a girl she will be more mischievous that Wei ying . And if it was a boy then he will be like his noble father, but to everyone's disappointment Wei ying could not breed.

The couple showed as if they didn't care but deep down their families knew that these comments affect them.

Wei ying wanted children but what could he do if he was not a receiver. And it was really annoying to be thought as a bottom . Every single person , even his own brother thought that he is ment to be a bottom. He can be top too.....he is a top .It not his fault that this Cultivational partner is also top and that it satisfies him to be a bottom for him.But only him!

He was so angry at every one for thinking that he is a bottom that he decided , he will show everyone that he is not a bottom . And the best way to do that was to top his loving husband which he was sure will not say no for any wish made be him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At the full moon night)

Wei ying had made all the arrangements needed just like the time of there wedding night tho they didn't need any of the things which were kept as he was already quite loose but that is not the case for his beloved.

As Lan Zhang entered he was pushed towards the bed were he fell, his back facing the bed. He was ready to attack this person who pushed him but was met with a soft cherry lips which he has tasted multiple times. He closed his eyes and kissed the lips more aggressively but was pushed back . The sudden loss of the warm caravan made Lan Zhang open his eyes which sent daggers to the other boy but it seemed as tho he was not effect instead Wei ying leaned closer and started sucking at the base of Lan Zhang's neck.

This unusual behaviour of Wei ying surprised Lan Zhang a lot. He tried to keep his moans in while trying to ask Wei ying -

"Wei-....ah ....ying .....st...op.....wh...ahhh...what....hap.. happened?....."

Wei ying stoped and looked deeply in Lan Zhang's eyes and asked with utmost sincerity,"can I top you today?"

Lan Zhang just started at his love thinking this was a joke but the sincerity was too real . He tried reasoning with his beloved but he was too determined.

Lan Zhang didn't want this . He never imagined to be a bottom much less thought of imagining that.

Wei ying was stuck up stubborn. He thought his husband would allow him. He was sure he won't be bad. And he even tried telling the other that it won't hurt that much.But if he was stubborn then Lan Zhang was even more.

Wei ying was left with no choice . Right now he was hovering over Lan Zhang and he knew exactly what turned the person below on. He held Lan Zhangs hand above the headbord and started kissing him on his neck , sucking and marking him. Lan tried to free himself but this act made him have butterflies in his stomach . He didn't know why but he wanted more of this and suddenly he found himself relaxing and reacting to those touches and kisses. While Wei ying was busy marking his with hickeys all over the others broad chest , Lan Zhang's hand freed themselves crept up to Wei yings neck pulling him closer to himself .He felt naked under the gaze of the latter and wanted more heat to warm his cold tired body.