Ch 4. The Unusual Behaviour

Authors note: I love you all so so much .....I just wanted you guys to know.
Oh and I just realized all my chapters are 3rd person pov. Well guess I will continue that.
And this picture 👆 yes the chapter picture is my fav.
_______________________________

(3rd person pov)

Wei ying, "baby you sure you are not angry with me?"
Lan Zhan, " yes"
Wei ying," really??"
Lan Zhan," yes "
Wei ying "you sure???"
Lan Zhan  *sigh* " yes....I love you and I forgive you but pls right now you need to get off my arm which you are clinging like a koala to or else uncle will seriously do something today"

That might be more than what he says with a "mm" and "umm" ....but Wei ying had now got used to this talkative side of his hubby.

They walked to dinning hall and did their usual work.....and spent one more loving day in gusu but surely not without the nagging of have a child by grandmaster, but that was usual now.

By night they retired to bed but .....lan Zhan had a weird request of finishing their every day means every day activities early....it was cruel of him but Wei ying took it as a punishment and obliged to the request and simply slept in his lovers arms.

But that didn't stop there .....the punishment seemed to go on and on for 4 conductive days......Wei ying was beginning to worry a little .....did he do it too much?

His beloved hubby didn't like to do the every day means every day activities now....and he had a weird change in his diet....and he surely without fail would puke everything they ate during the day at 11:30pm sharp.

Wei ying was starting to get extremely worried ....with uncles frequent harsh statements and his hubby degrading health he was going crazy.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today was the 6th day this has been going on. Wei ying was tooo worried to even talk to anyone. Everyone had seen these particular changes in their hanguang Jun but no one dared to say anything. His appetite had increased greatly and his choice of food was also....well weird?.... He was more spirited somehow and yet became extremely tired by the start of any class....

He was acting so out of his character that some thought he has lost it .....and unfortunately Wei ying was one of those people .....he feared that after that night Lan Zhan felt so sad or broken or some really strong feeling that caused him to loose his mind.....Wei ying blamed himself for this but he will make it right ... He has to .....this can't go on....

Especially the 11 30 puking schedule
.....that has really made him loose his sleep .... Cause after every puke Lan Zhan would want something weird to have and Wei ying would actually go to find it and come back to find  his lover already asleep but with bichen in his hands.... unsheathed....

Today night Wei ying already prepared a bucket near their bed so everything won't get that messy ....Lan Zhan has already said that it was the last time  he was acting out but Wei ying was too determined because lately these promises were not promising enough for belief....their every day means every day activities were nearly never happening.... there were loads of kissed and cuddles but that ....nope ....not at all....this was ligit tourture for Wei ying .

And today also Lan Puked at exactly 11 30. ..Wei ying was actually hoping that Lan Zhan would kept that promise because now he was in dismay..he was so sad that he shouted at his beloved ....

Wei ying, "what has gone wrong ? What have I done? Wh-"

Well that was what his beloved took it as tho it just a simple self-anger.....

Wei ying didn't mean to raise his volume but what happened next was beyond imagination....Lan - Lan Zhan started ..... crying .....hysterically.

Lan Zhan," Wei *sob* ying *sob* *sob* is angry at me *wail* he *hiccup* screeeemed at me *sobbing and runny nose* he doesn't love me * hiccup* anymore *more crying*.