Ch 6. Realization

Authors note:
Umm...mind not killing me?
I'm sorry , in sorry, I'm sorry.....I know it's been so long.....*so long* and i hadn't updated.....
I have a lot going on right now ....like I'm in 9th. Mom and dad are at the brick of divorcing each other and dad has gone to his mom's house and now he has also got a fracture in his neck making him nearly paralyzed.....so I'm just trying to keep my shit together .....so pls don't kill me....I will make up to you guys. ...just wait and watch...*cough cough* read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Silence*

It was utterly silent......Lan Was now peacefully sleeping in Wei yings lap while multiple eyes were on him.....Wei Ying was too shocked to even explain how this happened.

The first one to speak was Lan Xiachen (shit I forgotten the names) . "Child Wei ......how-"

Wei Ying cut him mid sentence, " shhh .....he will wake up ."
Ying was looking down the whole time so no one got his expression .....he was loving looking at his one and only love who now was even bearing their child.....this just like a fantasy!!!

To Ying right now nothing mattered more than this person who is sleeping in his lap.....Lan Xiachen saw his expression and didn't pry futher ....he knew whatever so happened nothing bad was gonna happen because the love between the two in front of him was stronger and lovlier than anything in this world he was ever going to witness. He wished this was the same for him and certain someone too....

Wei Ying carried Lan Zang to their room and all this time their uncle didn't say anything just stared at them .....

Wei Ying felt a bit weird but he let it go cus he had preparation to be done for his moody lover .
_______________________________

(time?? ) In Jingshi:

when lan zhan woke up he saw wei ying preparing a bath , but as he tried to get up he had this sudden urge to eat strawberries??? surprisingly he had never had strawberries in his life so he was quite confused .

wie ying heard something shift behind him and when he turned he saw his lover sitting on the bed with the most adorable look!!

(wei ying)ahh you woke up?? do want anything? are you feeling unwell anywhere?are you hungry?

at that question lan zhan looked up from his pouting face.

"so you are hungry! what do you want to eat??"

(lan zhan) i want......strawberried? why do i want those?? i have never had them before but i really want them now(pout)

wei ying grinned at that question ," why , ofcourse you did want that, the baby wants it so i will get it "

lan zhan nodded but then realization struck him. "who wants what now?"

looking at that bewildered face of lan zhan, wei ying realized that he had yet not told the mother about the good news!

"oh lan zhan .....you yet havent realized! you your pregnant with our baby, love!!!"

__________________________________________

authors note:

........ hi!

its been so long that even i forgot the story !!!

this part was on draft so there might be some changes in writing style from middle...

i have ended up in ninth and am giving my exams ....they end on 30th......

i swear like i forgot i had this app and thats why i didnt even post anything.......lifes a mess and i have now become a therapist for my suicidal friend too..........so its been a bumpy ride .....sry....i will jow post regularly .....and will check out all you messages and comments .......thank you all for staying even after soo long .........

i cant give any pics or emojis as im no laptop and i have no clue how it works .........so i will give you a update with only jucy pics later ...........

thank you , and i dont know if i still have the right to say this , but love you all!!!

byee see you soon ^^

( oh and sry for the short ch..just realized how short it was......im publishing it now .....give me a day or so ......i will give the ch pic anf the hot stuff too)