Ch 5. He's WHAT!?

Authors note: Guys😩😩.......this is annoying..... every time I write I forget on which day I wrote and it becomes a havoc to remember if I last wrote a month back or a week back😭😭😭.
Oh and does anyone know how to study in 9th grade?
_______________________________

(3rd person pov)

Today surprisingly Wei ying woke up at 5....well they haven't done that since a long time so he feels quite energetic in the morning but same can't be said for Lan Zhang .....he was sleeping so peacefully that Wei Ying couldn't help but stare at his lover for a while ten minutes before realising that he had some matters to talk about with uncle and brother in law before his baby wakes up.

Wei ying silently wakes up , dresses himself and goes to the dining hall to meet uncle and brother in law.
_______________________________

The Lan were shocked to see wei Wuxian awake so early but that surprise turned to worry when they saw his disturbed face.

Lan Xichen welcomed Wei ying to have a morning tea . When he sat down uncle ( I can't remember the now  will change it later) asked the reason of his worry but what was spoken next had shocked the Lan to great extend.

Wei ying, " uncle and..... brother in law...... I wanted to talk to you about Lan Zhan......ummm,"

Lan Xichen," childe Wei what happened to my baby brother? Did you both perhaps fight yesterday night? I heard some crys , was not sure cus it ended quite quickly."

Wei ying," no.... something...uhh... related....ummm ...s- s- so lately his has been acting a bit differently ...."

Master Lan, " I have noticed that too .....he has become different ...but I thought it's love fever or whatever you young people call it nower days"

Pfttt .....pftttt ...* Try there best to control their laugh*

Wei ying, " Well I don't know about that but yesterday night......"

Wei ying told the two about the incident of the night before and both couldn't find any reasonable explanation to it.....it was as if ....as if .... someone had casted a spell......

While they all were thinking of what exactly was happening they heard a loud scream from jingshi. Wei ying had forgotten that he had left Lan Zhan alone and rushed to their home with the two Lan following behind.

When they got there they saw Lan Zhan crying for Wei ying and saying that he had left him and gone away.....this was truly bizzar for anyone who would witness this....Lan Xichen didn't allow any student to come in check ....he told them everything was fine and sent them back....

When he entered the house he saw Wei ying trying to Cox his crying brother to the point of Lan Zhan was sitting in brother in law's laps back facing himself (LX) and then witnessed him falling asleep in that position just as fast he had woken up. Thankfully Wei ying had his own body , because master Mo's body would never be able to take upon such weight.

Wei ying dresses the his half sleepy lover and carries him to the dining hall , bridal style. It was a tiering trip.
_______________________________

At breakfast everyone was just simply stating at the couple feeding each other ....more like Wei ying feeding Lan Zhan and he just decorating Wei yings face with the left over food....Wei ying couldn't do anything but endure this. ...this was so extremely weird ....but then seeing a smile on his lovers face he didn't mind anything.....

Everyone was shocked with this so unlan behaviour of Lan Wangji....even as master Lan tried to call him he paid no attention ...... seeing this tourture happening to his brother in law Lan Xichen thought it might be good not to call Jiang Cheng over right now as well everyone knew how protective this brother can be and would surely flee away with Wei ying leaving this immatured version of his baby brother here crying .