Paul Fluff

Maya and Paul have been friends since they were itty bitty babies. Their mothers knew each since their school days.

Unfortunately, both of their mums died while they were in their teenage years. They both really helped each other out during hard times like those, it was as if Maya and Paul were Meath for each other.

Maya lays on her bed like a girly girl at a sleepover, swinging her feet up and down as she lays on her belly reading a magazine about Paul and his group, The Beatles. *Ring Ring* Maya's telephone sounds. Maya ignores it at first until it rings twice, then three times. "Arghh!" She huffs, and tosses her magazine down to the floor annoyedly. She rolls to the side of her bed and falls off. "Ow". Maya hisses as she palms her back. She walks over to the telephone in her living room.

"Yes?" She starts
"Hey Maya!" Paul replies
Oh hey Paulie, how've you been going?"
"Listen I was wondering if you would like to go down to Penny Lane with me and grab a bite or something?" Paul offers, smiling and biting his bottom lip.

"Uh yeah sure Paul..." She looks down, staring at her outfit that was wrinkled out.
"I'll be ready in 10 I just need to change quickly."

"Sure I'll pick you up then,bye!"
"By Paulie!" She calls excitedly, butterflies always flew around, fluttering in her body whenever she and Paul talked.

Maya runs swiftly to her room, searching her closet for a simple outfit. She picks out a long sleeved black turtleneck with high waisted khaki trousers, and decided to throw on her casual white saddle shoes. As she sprints to the bathroom, she catches a quick glimpse of herself in the door length mirror that hangs on the back of her bedroom door.

"Okay!" She nods her head in approval with her hands on her hips. As she starts playing around and posing, she looks down at what she might run into and takes three steps back and does a catwalk towards the mirror.

She then realises what she is doing.
"Right then focus Maya!" She tells herself.
She sprints to the bathroom (I imagines this emoji🏃‍♀️while writing this part) to brush her chocolate locks. She decides to go with no makeup. She takes one last look at herself before her doorbell rings.

"I'm coming!" She yells as she speed walks to the door, the words echoing through her small and partially empty apartment. She untangles the lock and opens it.
"Hi Paul!"
"Mornin' Maya!" Paul exclaims with a toothy smile and wink, he quickly scans her body and takes in her beauty. Paul has been on a liking since he could remember.

They both hug one another, this one lingers on quite longer than any other hug they've shared. Maya pulls away first,
"Right, shall we get going then?" She smiles as she turn around to grab her keys.

"After you madam." Paul insists with his cheeky grin as he sticks his arm out and slides to one side of the door.

"Why thank you good sir." She bows and salutes, puffing her chest out to mimic a soldier. They share a quick giggle as Paul shuts her door closed.

"So anything new?" Paul asks stuffing his hands into his pant pockets as they both walk down the stairs of Maya's apartment building.

"Well...no, I tell you everything." Maya replies, giving Paul a funny face as she nudges Paul's arm playfully.

"How are the boys doin?" May asks.
"They're all doing great! Yeah, we're all excited about everything, it's all really happening." Paul exhales, mesmerised his dreams flashing and coming true right in front of his eyes. "Thats amazing Paulie! I'm glad this is happening to the lot of ya, you deserve it." She smiles as she shyly looks out to him. They both slowly come to a halt, they catch each other's glimpses. Their eyes glued to each other. Things took a turn as they both swayed forward. Their eyes burning into each of their lips. Paul swiftly places his palm onto Maya's face cheek. The two pair of lips make sweet and soft contact. They pull away just enough so that their noses are barely touching.

"Wow." Maya whispers dumbfounded.
"Godwin sorry Maya, I...I just couldn't resist you." Paul apologises, keeping his eyes on her lips.

"Don't be sorry Paul. I loved it. I love you." She softly coos, leaving a faint smile on.

    Paul grins widely and takes her hand pulling her to a nearby shop. "Let's go I'll buy you candy."

"Okay so you miss me out of nowhere and then decide to buy me sweets after?" Maya asks confusedly. "What an odd little man." She says jokingly as she pays Paul's cheek, startling him. Maya waltzes over to a small shop, opening the door only for her leaving Paul to only be smashed by the door.

    He looks at Maya mesmerised by her. "What a woman." He mutters. They walk through the aisles, running their pointer finger along each and every item on the shelf.
"What are you thinking of getting?" Paul asks.
"Hmm...I dunno I'm craving something sweet." She replies confidently. They both grab a small and cheap piece each. They both walk out of the small shop with their candies in hand. Paul glances at what candy Maya has and instantly regrets what he bought.

"Hey Maya?" Paul asks hesitantly.
"Hey Paul?" She replies concentrating on opening up her candy bar, crinkling the wrapper.

"Um can I have a little piece of yours?" Paul asks fearfully, knowing how scary Maya can get.

"Are you serious Paul?! You have your own I'm candy just eat that." She says, steams already blowing out of her nostrils and ears.

"Oh come on just a little crumb." He whines, pulling his soft brown orbs. Maya stares deeply into his eyes, almost falling into a trance she quickly shakes off.
"Oh fine you big baby." May rolls her eyes and sighs because she simply could not resist his eyes.

"YAY!" Paul screeches. They share a laugh.
"Here." Maya breaks off a corner and hands it to Paul. Paul giggle as if a child in a candy shop.

    He takes it delicately just to then gobble it up in a second. Maya looks at Paul, fascinated by his childish behaviour.

"Thank ya princess." Paul tells Maya scrunching his face  with a full mouth and pieces of chocolate shooting at her face. She flings her hand pretending to block out the flying food. He buries his face into her shoulder. Maya chuckles at how goofy Paul always is, she playfully messes up his hair.
"Your welcome you infant." She answers sweetly. She kisses the top of Paul's mop top head of hair.

    They both snuggle one another as Paul hugs Maya's torso and she wraps her arm around Paul, never letting go.

The end
Let me know how you darlings all like this write.
This is my first time ever writing and publishing a story so please send feedback love you all! xx