Pool-John

The year is 1964, I'm the Beatles' photographer, but I have a very strong and personal friendship with all four of the them.

It's a sunny and warm afternoon, me and the boys decide to go swimming in the hotel's pool. We all gather our belongings such as our sunglasses and towels. Ringo though, thought it was a good idea to buy a bucket to gather water in and throw it at each other.

We all set our stuff down on the near by tables, getting ready to jump in. I, on the other hand, wasn't going to swim, I rather was going to tan since I look like I'm multiracial or something. I was wearing a two piece bathing suit because I wanted to tan as much of my skin as I could without flashing my self in front of the boys. As I took off my towel that was wrapped around me, I felt a pair of eyes attached to my body. I turned to each boy, individually and finally saw who it was, John.

"See something you like?" I smirked at him, giving him a silly model pose.

"As a matter of fact, I do actually" he smirked back, making his way towards me. He stopped dead in his tracks, all of sudden charging at me like some animal chasing its bait. I ran away, screaming.

"George!" I cried out, hiding behind his figure, creeping my hands up on his shoulders to look out for John.
"Protect me!" George smiled as he look down behind him at me.

"Hey mister leave the girl alone!" George instructed to John, pointing his arm out like a soldier. John came around George and started to tickle my sides.

"Goddamnit George, y-you were supposed tO prot-tect me!!" I laughed out, not being able to speak properly. George just let out a chuckle and shook his head at how child like me and John were. John soon had me on the ground, kicking my feet up and trying my hardest to pry Johns arms off me. My view was of him cackling like an evil villain or witch.

If I had to be honest, I liked these times where John would tease or mess about with me. I've had a crush on him for quite the while now, nobody knows except for I. Paul has suspected something as he caught me staring at John sometime back. I couldn't think of a reason why I was staring at him so I walked out of the room.  Making it even more suspicious that something was up.

"JOHN!" He only giggled in response. He soon stopped.

"Okay y/n this isn't the end" he exhaled standing up, he gave me his hand for help. As I put my hand in his, he let go causing me to fall back down onto my bum.

"Ow" I yelped. Now all of the boys were laughing at me. I stared at John, angrily.

"Asshole" I muttered getting up and making my way to my chair.

"Hey Paulie will you check the water temperature for me?" John asked, batting his eyelashes. Paul turned to him as he removed his towel that was wrapped around his neck, rolling his eyes he replied.

"Fine John" He tiptoed to the side of the pool, as the cement was burning lava because of the heated sun. He knelt down carefully, as he stuck his hand in the water, somebody had violently pushed him in, that person was John of course.

"Hahahaha!" We all shared a laugh except for Paul. He arose to the surface with a gasp.

"What the hell was that John?!" Paul exclaimed angrily, but expected it because, well it's John.

"Hey y/n why don't you check the temperature too?" John smirked at me.

I scoffed.
"Yeah right" I settled down on a recliner chair and opened my bottle of sunscreen, pouring a generous amount into the palm of my hand. Then lathering it all over my torso, as I would be lying face up first to tan my front.

I heard loud splashes, as I looked up, I barely saw that the remainder of the boys George, Ringo and John all had finally jumped in, as they were almost fully emerged. Their huge waves had sprinkled pool water all over me, making my sunscreen become a paste consistency.