Ringo Smut

"I'm home baby!" Ringo yelled out as he closed the door, his voice echoing through the house.

I smiled to myself as I heard my boyfriend's voice. I turned off the hair curler and turned it off. I looked at myself in the mirror, approving the red lace lined dress I wore just for his arrival.

I tiptoed towards his voice. There he was, taking off his coat and hanging it onto the coat hanger. Throwing his pack of cigarettes onto the dining table.

"Hey love." I purred as I stood at the entrance to the kitchen. He looked me up and down, absolutely speechless by the lingerie I was wearing.

"Wow I-" he exhaled and stuttered not being able to speak a full sentence.
"You look hot." He smirked, making his way over to me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck as he forcefully pulls myself against him. Wrapping his warm and loving arms around me.

"Yeah" he whispered in my ear, gently biting it. His heated and deep breathing making my entire body shiver, causing me to exhale a shaky breath.

He pulled back and at each other's eyes deeply, concentrating as if performing telekinesis. Without getting the chance to exhale my breath, he pushed his lips onto mine, causing me to stumble backwards.

I dug my hands into his mop of hair as he slid his large hands down to my bum and squeezed. I let out a low pitched moan as he did so.

He moved his mouth to my neck.
"Oh-Richie" I rolled my eyes back, the desperate aching building up in my stomach and heat.

He started to move me with him until we reached the couch. I fell onto it along with him landing lightly on top of me.

We started to make out, getting very sloppy and wet. He began to slightly hump me causing me to get even more turned on.

"Mmm you taste so good y/n" he mumbled into my lips, his hands roaming my body up and down. I moved my hand to the side of his face, holding up his jaw and moving my other down on him.

I just barely cupped his area, making a soft moan come out of him the vibrations slithering through my entire body. I pulled back and he opened his eyes, confusion and a hint of anger spread across his face.

"What are you doi-" He began but I interrupted him.

"Richard get up." I demanded. He stayed and just stared at me in disbelief. I raised my eyebrows up as a sign of impatience and to make him hurry up.

"Well" I spat, throwing my hands out.

He quickly stumbled up and waited for my next move. I wanted to be in control tonight and I wanted him to do what I desired for once. I got up soon after he did, I gripped my hands on his broad shoulders and slowly but vigorously started pushing him back down on the couch. I sat down on his lap, straddling him.

"You are going to do whatever I want you to do." I owned my words, pointing and digging my finger into his chest at the word 'you' as I playfully played with his tie.

"Okay daddy?" I whispered in his ear, licking it afterwards. He nodded staring into my eyes never seeing this side of me as he never let me get into this side. I felt his manhood growing by the second, getting turned on by this new and powerful version of me.

"Good." I simply stated and disassembled his tie. Wrapping his hands together with it over his head, tightening it so he wouldn't break free. At least that's what I thought.

I caressed his body stopping at his pants and slowly starting to undo his belt, I then slide his pants down. I watched him intently as I touched his never underneath his boxers. He was looking back at me.

"Come on y/n! Hurry up!" He grunted. I stopped what I was doing, and pulled back from his yelling.

"What was that? Did-did you just...yell at me?" I teased but half serious, I wanted him to be beyond desperate for my actions. I got up and off his lap showing him that I truly was serious.

"Tonight's off then." I said walking away from him, purposely moving my hips a bit more for his attention. He growled in frustration. Then, as I was almost to the bedroom, I heard his footsteps and his big arms pulling me up off the ground. I yelped as I was not expecting this to happen.

"You naughty girl"he said bringing me back of the couch, tossing me onto it carelessly.

"You thought you could just leave me?hmm you tease" he then straddled me copying my actions from earlier. Before I could make a move then grasped onto my wrists, I tried wiggling out of his grip but I couldn't. He then one by one tied my hands with the tie.

"This is what you deserve you little slut." He spat.

He pulled down his last piece of clothing, and pushed up my lingerie, I wasn't wearing any underwear to his surprise so not much else what needed to take off.

"Such a dirty little whore, not wearing any underwear?" He teased, painfully smashing into my entrance. I gasped as he didn't let me adjust to the new feeling.

We moaned in unison.

"Oh god Ringo!" I screamed out in pleasure, as I pulled him further towards me, wrapping my arms around his bare back.

"Yeah you like that?" He moaned and grunted a melodic rhythm. I stared at his beautiful self. He looked like pure art. His loose hair sticking to his now shiny and sticky forehead.  I always have admired his beauty but now, he looked extraordinary. His eyes rolled back into his head.

He started picking up the pace, changing his position he started to thrust upwards hitting me right where it was heaven.

I looked like the exorcist with my arched back, head thrown back and my eyes rolled into my head.

"F-fuck!" He grunted, his head getting tired so he placed it into the crook of my neck giving it sweet kisses.

"Uh Richie I love you s-so much!"

"I love you too y/n"

"OHh shit y-you feel so good" he slurred into my neck.

"I'm goin-going to cum" his warm fluid bursting into me.

"Ah" he exhaled into my hair, making it blow. Our chests both heaving up and down fro mouse tiredness.

"How did you get out of that tie I though it was secure?" I questioned as I played with his hair.

"Eh I'm good with my hands" he causally said, looking up and giving me a smirk.

I giggled and kissed his forehead.
"I'll love you forever and ever until time ends Richard" I reminded him.

"I love you more, future Mrs. Starkey" he sweetly said, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

                            The End

Aahh this is my first smut ever so let me know what you thought of it and be mean if you have to!😅