George- Slow Dance Fluff

I was on the living room couch laying on my side, my hand and palm supporting up my head reading a magazine. I was currently on a page about the Queen in which I didn't give a hoot about but I was bored.

I reached over and took a pen that was nearby on the side table and started to doodle all over her face. I made her eyebrows harshly pointed upwards in an angry face. I held up the magazine, smiling at my masterpiece.

The home telephone let out a huge ring and scared the wits out of me, I gasped. I hurried up and sped to the phone just in case it was my mom calling or something.

'Hello?' I say sweetly.

'Y/n baby it's George' his beautiful voice filled my ears.

'Oh hi babe' I smiled, already blushing just the sound of his speaking. I started to twirl the phone cord around my finger as I leaned against the wall.

'What are ya doing?' He asked.

'Nothing much. My family is out.' I sighed. I looked out the window.

'Oh well could I come over then? I bought this new Ritchie Valens record and I wanna show you!' He spoke excitedly.

'No way George!' I put my hand over my mouth because I absolutely love his music. I needed to see and hear the record.

'Yes yes! So y/n can I come over!?'

'Yes come now please!' I almost yelled, getting carried away that George got his record.

'Alright stay tight I'll be there in about 10 minutes bye love!' He makes a kissing sound though the phone.

'See you then Georgie!' I respond with a kiss as well.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A melody of knocks hear through the door. I run to the maroon coloured entrance and quickly unlock it.

There stood George, his gorgeous hair so fluffy.

He turned to me and smiled showing off his beautiful canines.

'Y/n!' He coos and hugs me. His arms wrap around my torso while mine around his neck.

My face gets stuffed into the collar of his big coat. I take a deep inhale to capture his comforting scent.

We pull away from our hug. George takes off his coat and hangs it up by the door. I invite him over to the kitchen to offer a drink.

'George do you want water or juice?'

I noticed he was eyeing something, I navigate the route his eyes were at and conclude to a tray of biscuits my mom had left for me before she went on her trip.

I smirked.
'Oh I see I see. How about do you want some biscuits?' I grab the closest one and swerve it around the air in front of his face teasingly. It looks as if he was in a trance following every move of that biscuit.

'Yes please' he smiled childishly. I gently patted his cheek and went to the cabinet to grab a bowl and a cup for milk.

'Here ya go love' I put down the utensils and food for him.

'Thank you baby' he stars munching and slurping like he hasn't eaten in days. I laughed.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

'So y/n shall we try the new record or what?' He smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

I squealed and lead him to the turntable in the living room.

He slips the treasure out and shows you.

I gasp. 'Wow George.' I take it into my hands as he gently passes it to me.

'It's beautiful isn't it?' He asked, bewildered by the new and shiny record.

'Well let's hear it then shall we?' He exclaims. He carefully drops it onto the platter and brings the peg down onto it.

A relaxing scratch occurs then there it is. Donna was the first to play, the beautiful music fills our bodies up with joy.

🎶Oh, Donna, oh Donna
Oh, Donna, oh Donna
I had a girl, Donna was her name
Since she left me, I've never been the same 🎶

My eyes closed shut, completely tranced by the song. George turns to me and smiles widely.

He leans into my ear and whispers.
'Wanna dance?'

I got startled. I slowly open my eyes and turn to George, very close to his face. I stare at his lips and reply,
'Yes please'

He lets out a small chuckle and leaves a lasting kiss on my lips.

He then takes my hand and brings us to the centre of the room and settles us there. He lightly placed his hands on either side of my curves. I instinctively move my hands to his neck and rest them on his shoulders.

🎶'Cause I love my girl
Donna, where can you be?
Where can you be?🎶

George looks down at me, resting his forehead on mine.

We sway to the music, side to side. It's times like these where I try to savour every single second of.

George steps back and gives me a spin. My black swing dress flared out as I twirled. We both laughed as he caught me back into his arms.

'Oh y/n. My precious y/n' he gently spoke as he caressed my face, my eyes closing. I softly smile and hum in response to his gesture.

🎶Well, darlin', now that you're gone
I don't know what I'll do
All time and all my love for you🎶

He clears his throat quite loudly.

'Y/n I- I have something to tell you' he stutters.

🎶I had a girl
Donna was her name🎶

I look at George as he seems nervous, biting his lip and a drop of sweat going down his forehead his eyes look up at me.

'Well George, what is it?' I encourage him, hoping whatever it is he wants to say isn't something along the lines of 'I cheated on you'.

🎶I've never been the same
'Cause I love my girl🎶

'Y/n, I- I love you' he rushed, quickly closing his mouth afterwards. He awaits for an answer.

🎶Where can you be?
Now that you're gone🎶

'Wow George.' I quietly say, completely speechless by George saying those three words for the first time to me.

'Oh god. I'm sorry y/n! It just slipped out and I couldn't hold it anymore-' I silenced him with a sweet kiss.

🎶To wander and roam
'Cause I love my girl🎶

'George, I love you too. So so much' I hug him tightly, snuggling into his neck and leaving a small kiss.

🎶Oh, Donna, oh, Donna
Oh, Donna, oh, Donna🎶

George sighs in relief.

'Oh you have no idea how much I've longed to hear you say that' he grabs my thighs and pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he spins me around.

I giggle and he laughs. In my mind I think 'I need to take a lasting photograph'.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Well there you go my lovely beauties! I did this all in one night so excuse any mistakes. I hope you enjoyed reading it and expect more George to come👀