34-𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕭𝖎𝖌

XAVIER

I lie on my bed and light a cigarette while smoking and blowing the smoke through my fingers, I know Flavio doesn't allow me to smoke inside the house but I don't give a fuck.

It's now been 2 months. 2 months since we've seen her face. 2 months since we've heard her laugh. 2 months since she was cruelly ripped away from us, by Alvarez and his gang.

Day by day I was getting more and more anxious. I couldn't eat or sleep the first few days after she was taken. 

The atmosphere in the house has changed drastically into a depressed mood and Flavio was working nonstop on getting her back or searching for any more leads. Even asking nearby small gangs for help.

 Yvette and her brother had decided to stay with us back at the mansion to help out with finding Scarlette especially since the guilt was threatening to devour her alive. We could all tell.

Luca and Yvette went at it like cats and dogs mainly because Luca couldn't stop projecting his anger onto her because he blames her for everything. I think it's his way of denying he played part in Scarlettes disappearance. 

All of the leads we've found so far are useless and have lead to dead ends. 

We might never get her back.

and whose fault is that

My inside voices are never wrong

I cough a little from the smoke being sucked into my nose and laugh bitterly to myself.

 I pity myself all I've been able to do is get high lately and ignore my problems by isolating myself in this musty room of mine.

suddenly I  hear a loud bang coming from across the hall and I spring up immediately. None of my brothers were home except Flavio the rest had gone to the gym or were at school including Yvette and her brother. 

I head down the hall and rush to Flavios office door and barge in. 

I see him on the floor clutching some documents with his head hung down. His office is in a huge mess, with books on the floor and a huge dent in the wall.

I think her kidnapping has affected Flavio the most but all this time he has tried not to display his emotions or feelings on the situation. 

This might be his breaking point.

"With-with all our technology and connections we should have been able to locate her by now we're the fucking Italian mafia," Flavio says out of breath his voice coming out angry.

I stay quiet watching him.

"I'm lost.", he says in a whisper.

I sit down in front of him crisscrossing my legs ready to listen.

"What would mom and dad think of me?", he says again getting more worked up.

Even I don't know what to say.

"What if we never see her again?", he says his voice cracking.

My exact thoughts.

Is this really my older brother. His suit is wrinkled with no care in the world and his eyebags are evident with his hair in a dishelved mess. Hard Bourbon Alcohol is littered all over his desk. some bottles being half empty and full.

The silence in the room is loud and I could tell were both thinking deeply right now.

"Get yourself together, we might not have looked well enough", I say trying to spark some type of hope.

I didnt like seeing him like this.

He looks at me curiosity shining in his eyes and confusion.

I get up and get on the computer at his desk.

"cmon, we might find something on the dark web", I said.

It's been a lingering idea to try searching the dark web. Alvarez is known everywhere since he's all kinds of messed up so why not try this. We might find some leads or clues.

Flavio quickly gets up and stands next to me at the computer desk and straightens his tie.

Thats more like it.

He suddenly leans close sniffing slightly.

"Did you smoke inside" he asks whispering in a low voice like a menace in my ear causing me to shiver.

shit.

SCARLETTE

"punch harder!", Liam yells holding the punching bag from behind.

"Im trying bitch chill out", I say gritting my teeth packing a bunch of force into my next punch.

"Just channel all the anger you felt earlier from receiving beans for lunch instead of the usual", he says in a amsuing tone.

That was still a sore topic for me and he brought it up again.

I gathered all my strength despite how sore my arms were feeling and projected the punch forward causing my hand to crash into the bag with all my strength.

Liam stumbles back hitting his head causing me to worry slightly because the beating we received earlier was not light.

I rush over kneeling next to him while he slowly sits up rubbing his head.

We've been in Alvarez's Basement for months. 

He thinks us staying in the basement is giving us "a sense of freedom" which is what he called it when he explained to us the first time we woke up here after we were taken. 

This basement has a gym and 3 full-sized bedrooms with a bathroom in each one.

He's loaded and the last time I was here 3 years ago this mansion was smaller.

 Ever since we've been here he's fed us normal things like pizza most of the time which felt like a luxury at first, but every once in a while he gets his men to beat the shit out of us apparently he says he doesn't want us to get too comfortable and he wants to show us whose boss. 

He promised me that I would be able to see my twin Dante but whenever I mention him he gets his men to give me the beating of a lifetime. I will never stop demanding to see him because if he's really been trapped in this shithole for all this time then I wanna see if he's ok just knowing he's ok will be enough for me.

Alvarez is all types of messed up, I hate everything about him especially the way he looks at me.

What's even weirder is every once in a while he gets some people to check our blood and do blood tests which we have no choice but to comply with.

I just know Alvarez is up to something and it's something Big.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while I had to literally transfer schools and it was so STRESSFUL. This book is gonna get juicier by the moment so DONT LEAVE. ;)

QUESTION: If you liked 1D whos your favorite member and If you like BTS who is your BIAS?