Chapter 15: Revenge.

------------------

~LEVIS POV

------------------

I turned around and saw Lydia holding Ashton as her tears came pouring down her face.. Surprisingly I felt bad... I pounded on the glass..

Levi: LET ME OUT!!

I screamed as I continued to pound.. I stopped and looked at lydia again.. But this time it was different.. She was lying there with her hands on the floor and Ashton splayed across her lap.. I looked closer and I saw the wound hadn't healed..

Levi: Oh my god ..

I could see it.. Lydia had gone pale with a blank expression..

Levi: DAMMIT ABADDON LET ME OUT!

He just stayed silent.. I tried to think of ways to get out of this shitty glass human container. I pounded until finally it worked..

Levi: Looks like his "powers" are weak..

I ran over to lydia and cupped her face with my hands. I looked into her eyes.. She is suppose to be healed.. I don't get it.. I lifted her shirt up and saw her stab wound.. It was poisoned... I stared at Lydia realizing that she was dying..

-------------------

~ERENS POV

--------------------

I felt like all my feelings had just bursted into hate , love, and sadness.. I closed my eyes and I was back in the hospital.. I stood silently and sat on the bed I looked over and saw another baby.. Hm.. I layer my head and cried softly.. W-why... Must I have these feelings..

-------------------

~SAMIS POV

--------------------

I stared out the window of the hotel me and Sophie were staying at.. I suddenly had a feeling... Something had happened..

Sami: SOPHIE!!

Sophie: What??

She rolled over from taking her nap. And shot out of bed like she felt the same feeling..

Sophie: Something's wrong..

Sami: I feel it too..

Sophie: Get you things we are going home..

We grabbed all of our things and jumped in our car.

Sophie: The car isn't fast enough we have to run..

Sami: Wait.. Its Levi... He's trying to call out to us..

---------------------

~SOPHIES POV

----------------------

I closed my eyes and realized that sami was right. I remembered something.. Luci maybe if I think of him.. I'll see Levi.. I focused on luci.. And a man showed up..

Abaddon: Yes?

I jumped to the sound of his deep voice.

Sami: What the hell?

Sophie: T-take me to see Levi...NOW or I'll rip your head off.

Abaddon: Jeez both of you?

Sami: Yes.

We both closed our eyes and with snap of the mans fingers I opened my eyes to see Levi..

Sophie: W-what..

I looked to the girl who was next to him my mouth dropped and I put my hand to my mouth and felt my vision getting blurry.. I ran over to Lydia and held her.

Sophie: She isn't dead.. She can't be dead..

Levi: its..posion..

I felt my whole body start to ache as I looked at her blood stained blonde hair and I saw a tear trickle from her eye. My eyes widened.

Sophie: Lydia??

Lydia: I-im.. So- sorry..

She struggled to speak

Sophie: ssh.. No its okay..

I smiled and held her head.

Lydia: S-sophie.. I don't wanna die..

I bursts into tears but still smiled I pulled her into a hug and saw sami standing there in shock with her face blotchy from crying.. She fell on her knees and started to ball again..

Lydia: Tell A-ashyln that I'm sorry for leaving h-her.. I just w-wanted a fami-

She stopped and I looked at her with a worried expression.

Sophie: L-lydia.. No.. Your not dead.. Your not dead.

I cupped her face and looked into her hard eyes. And saw the her blood had stained my clothes. I held her up to my chest and kissed her forehead. I layed her back down and looked at levi and saw a tear go down his cheek.. I hugged him and I started to cry like I've never had before.. I walked over to sami and held her in my arms..

Sophie: Ssh.. I-its okay..

I winced as I started to realize she was gone forever I ran back over to lydia and closed her eyelids..

Sophie: Oh lydia.. I just knew something was wrong.. Maybe if I got here earlier I could've saved you.. You could still be h-here.. And I will miss you forever.. You are my sister..... I will eternaly wish to see you smile again.. I love you.

I stood back up and brought levi and sami to their feet and grabbed their hands so we were in a circle.

Sami: We will find luci..

Levi: And kill him..

Sophie: And we shall have our revenge.