Chapter 2: Killer

"Mom?" "OH EREN!! I was so worried!"
"What happened?"
"We crashed into a pole and you got a little banged up they said you were really lucky."
--------------------------
~ERENS POV
--------------------------
I sat there wondering maybe my friends will come over. Then I started thinking of her Sami one of my best friends, along with Olivia and Alexis. She was so beautiful and nice , i kinda was starting to grow a little crush on her, yeah i was gay but I feel like I'm not when I look at her. Then I could start to feel my face redden when I saw who was walking in the door it was Olivia, Alexis and... Sami. Olivia had her Burgundy red hair in cute high ponytails and her red Minnesota sweatshirt and leopard leggings on, Alexis was were fake glasses and a cute uniform with her blonde hair down as normal, and Sami was in all black with alot of cool makeup on and her red bangs hiding one of her eyes. " Hey bitch!" Sami said screaming my mom laughed and left " Are you okay!? I was so worried" alexis said. Olivia had that dirty mind attitude its hilarious, Alexis is super nice and funny, and sami had that I dont care and she swears so much. " We all thought you weren't going to wake back up" alexis said with a worried look on her face
1 H O U R L A T E R
-----------------
~LEVIS POV
-----------------
"Dammit i cant believe I fucking saved him im here to kill him not make fucking love babies" but his face it was so handsome he was sweet and caring... I need to meet him maybe things will change. Deep down inside me i knew that they couldnt, because of what happened all those years ago.
----------------
~SAMIS POV
----------------
I couldn't wait to get out of class to see Eren, when he told me why he swerved off the road I almost hunted that cat down and fucking killed it. *bells rings* " HELL YEAH! Ive been waiting for like four fucking hours" I screamed, the teacher looked at me with that *how dare you say that in my class* face. " What gotta problem!?" I yelled and ran out of the door. As I was running I ran into this guy. Damn I thought... he's actually pretty attractive. " Watch where your going!" I said trying to hide my face ( i could feel myself blushing)
" Yeah you were the one fucking running so calm your tits and slow the fuck down" woah... he talked like me... he was pretty much a clone.... he was kinda short and wore black combat boots with a gray hoodie and black skinny jeans. " Whatever say what you wanna say ass fuck!" I said turning the other way and started jogging. " The fuck bitch the names Levi! Levi Ackerman. Not fucking ass fuck!" I turned around, He yelled it so loud everyone was staring at him he simply shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Whatever i didnt have time to think about Levi.... Really really sexy Levi.. i needed to go see Eren.
----------------------
~LEVIS POV
----------------------
Who the fuck did that bitch think she was the first lady!? I was walking in the hospital hallway going to Erens room. Its not like i was stalking the fucking brat.... okay never mind i was stalking the brat. I walked into Erens room and to my great surprise he was awake. Shit I thought he doesnt know who i am yet.. " OHHH HELL NAH!" I looked up to see the girl who bumped into me in the hallway running towards me. "What the hell are u doing here!?! Do u even know eren!?" She screamed in my face. " Maybe I do maybe i dont why the fuck would i tell you?" i scanned the room and saw 3 other girls staring at me.
----------------------------------------------
Author: sorry for interrupting but from the looks of it this chapter is going to be kind of long. Also im changed my writing technique. thanks for reading!!
----------------------------------------------
Olivia: Hi im olivia whats 69!
Levi : What the fuck? Im not answering that
Alexis: Sorry about that she can get *whispers* very sexual sometimes. Anyways im Alexis. The next girl just was sitting there starring at me.
Sophie: *whispers* oh am i suppose to talk now? Okay well im sophie... I like ducks.....Then sophie walked over to me and whispered in my ear
Sophie: whats 9+10?.....19...." Then she just bursted out laughing.
Sami: She has problems...
Levi: okay... Can u guys leave i need to talk to Him alone. Everyone left. Sami gave me a death stare, Alexis was on her phone, olivia was laughing at sophie, and sophie kept saying HAM ROGAN! What the fuck is ham rogan?
The room was Cleared and i just stared at Eren for a bit.
Eren: hi im ere-
Levi: i know who you are... and im here to kill you