Chapter 16: Death.

-----------------
~LEVIS POV
-----------------

Levi: Okay how are we going to do this? He is going to kill my Eren..

Sami: And ashlyn..

I looked over at Lydia.. Ashlyn.. I thought who would raise her? I was thinking and i erased the thought from my mind and looked over at abbadon I walked up to him and slapped him.

Levi: Your either with us or against us.

He didn't move he didn't grin his face was rock hard. He looked as if he would kill someone he looked at me then Sophie and Sami. He walked over to Sami and stroked her cheek,

---------------
•Abbadons POV
----------------

Abbadon: You really are beautiful its a shame if something were to happen to that beautifulness.

I looked over at Sophie her face filled with complete hatred. If I killed her beloved Sami... What would that make her do? I thought, I grabbed Sami by the arm and held a knife up to her throat.

Sophie: its no use! She's a vampire if you kill her she will just keep coming back.

Abbadon: Not everything is immortal! Everyone has to die.

Sophie eyes shifted to Levi who was focused on me. His eyes pleading, Sophie and him both had a temper and if I killed this girl they could kill me. Ha! What am I kidding I'm more powerful then them both combined, I grabbed a bottle of poison out of my messenger bag. Sophie face went white,

Sophie: p-please.. She is all I have...

Sami wasn't fased she bad a blank face like she was ready like she wanted to die. I dipped my knife in the poison as I hummed. I held my knife in the air but Sami got free which caused he to strike at nothing Sami was in a corner I walked over to her.

Abbadon: Foolish girl.

I lifted my knife up but I didn't hit Sami... No I hit sophie. I was suprised that she sacrificed herself for her friend, not even related. Sami's face was no longer hard and cold it was soft and sad she fell to her knees. I had stabbed sophie in the heart, she died instantly. Sami started to sob as she held sophie in her arms she looked at Levi but he was no longer focusing on Sophie or Lydia but on me.

Abbadon: Well that was fun.

And I was gone in the blink of an eye

----------------
•SAMIS POV
-----------------

I couldn't cry anymore I dragged sophie over to Lydia both of there blood stained hair and clothes.. But they were still beautiful, still... Amazingly beautiful.. I looked over at the floor and saw a bottle.. Abbadons poison. I grabbed it without hesitation and swallowed the liquid it burned the back of my throat and in seconds I couldn't breathe I was on the floor convulting and the last thing I saw was Sophie and Lydia dead, and levi swearing

Levi: GODAMMIT SAMI!

And then I was dead. Like nothing had ever happened me Lydia and Sophie were together again.. Just like before..

~~~~~~~~~~
•LEVIS POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I blinked and I was back on earth I ran as quick as I could to were Luci was going.... The hospital.. I bolted into the hospital doors and ran to Lydia's room. I saw Luci leaned over Ashlyn smiling his devious smile.

Levi: "Leave her be.."

He didn't look up from her.

Luci: "Are you trying to save the one thing that can kill every supernatural being?

I nodded and he grinned.

Luci: "You were always a sucker for babies",

I lunged at him smashing his face into the cement floor and he smiled.

Luci: is that the best you got.

I lightened my grip as he swung me into the wall making a dent I slid to the floor and he pounded his fists on my face. I grabbed one of his fists and twisted it as he fell to the ground. I Went ontop of him doing the same he did to me I smashed his face into the cemnet floor leaving a dent I kicked his spine causing it to break. I grabbed a scalple and stuck it in every medicine in the room hoping it would kill him I jammed it into his throat and as I stood up I spit on him.

Levi: Is that the best you got?"

I smiled but my smile quickly vanished.. I saw a cloud of dust form over Lucis body. Slowly it desolved and I saw something that made me die inside.. Instead of Luci laying on the floor It was Eren... My sweet sweet Eren.. I went up to him stroking his hair..

Levi: W-what... N-no NO NO !!I'm so sorry!! Eren! Please!

I heard something ruffle on the other side of the curtain. Out came Luci with a sly smile on his face, he started to clap.

Luci: I'm surprised you had that in you, but did you really think I would just be out in the open? You should know that isn't how it works. Because you were down in hell I had just enough time to put a spell on poor little Eren. Disguising him as me, anyway how are Sami and Sophie? Oh right they are dead! Well the vampires were trouble from the start."

I stroked Erens hair.. I want to die... Let me die.. By the time I looked back at Luci he was plunging a knife into little baby Ashlyn.. She should've died... Her life would've been miserable..

Luci: Nows its your turn Levi.

He grabbed the knife out of Erens neck and plunged it into my head. I fell to the floor and the last thing I saw was Eren. My sweet sweet Eren...

I woke up.

Eren: AHH! it was a just a bad dream..

Carla: Eren hurry up your gonna be late for school.

I got out of bed and looked out the window and saw a man. With black hair and slanted gray eyes. Hm looks just like the man from my dream. I thought as I ran down the stairs for school.

~The End~