Chapter 11: Love

--------------------

~SAMIS POV

-------------------

I walked out of the building and looked for Levi.. I walked to his apartment... Don't

ask how I know where he lives.. I pounded on the door.

Sami: LET ME FUCKING IN LEVI!

I pounded again..

Sami: Don't make me kick down this door!

I heard a moan and someone shuffling... I looked to see Levi open the door looking tired as fuck with his PJs on.

Levi: What the fuuuck do you want!

He touched my nose..

Levi: Your nose is shinnnnnnny!

Sami: Ooh.. Your drunk..

I got in the house and grabbed Levi by the hair and ran into his bathroom.

Levi: Ouch!!! That fucking hurts!

He said clawing at my hands

I sat him down on the bathroom counter and filled his bath up with ice cold water

Levi: Whaaaat I'm no have bath with yooou

Sami: Your kidding right? No I'm gonna dunk your head under the water and maybe that would wake you the fuck up so later I can beat the shit out of you..

Levi: ..... OOOOOH I see..

I grabbed Levi by the hair again and shoved his face in the ice cold water.. He sat there for a minute and then started freaking out I pulled his head back up..

Levi: What the fuck!!

Sami: Ahh I see your back to the land of sober!

Levi: Yea- wait your suppose to be fucking dead.. I told that Devin kid you slept with to kill you..

Sami: About that why did you make him do that?

Levi: Because he"s a vampire hunter and he doesn't know it yet and I would like him to kill you and all your vampie friends or whatever the fuck you call yourselves..

I punched Levi in the stomach

Sami: That was for screwing with my relationship

I punched him in the mouth and I saw blood..

Sami: And thats for if you do anything to Eren.

I quickly left because the blood was to much...

--------------------------------------------
Six months later.. ( Nothing important happened but I wanted to fast forward so we could get to Lydia birth...)

------------------------------------------

===========

~LYDIAS POV

===========

I sat on my bed with my shirt up rubbing my belly..

Lydia: You better not be as stubborn as me..

My phone beeped..

Topaz: Hey babe♥ May I come by and see my other baby? ;)

Lydia: Sure he's kicking..

Topaz: WHAT?? YOU DIDNT TELL ME!

Lydia: Get your ass over here

I pulled my shirt down and looked at my ceiling.. I looked around my room my dark carpet, my dressers, my bed.... I was so greatful for everything.. I've never had a family before.. Ever.. This was so sweet.. They loved me..and I know that I'll never leave my baby.. Ever.. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek.

Lydia: Shit pregnancy harmones..

Carla: Sweetie Topaz is here for you!

I jumped out of my bed and tried.. Attempted to put my slippers on... I looked at my belly.... I was huge..

Lydia: Fuck it!

I walked out of my room and looked at Topaz.

Lydia: Hey babe..

Topaz: Hey hon.

I welcomed him in and he came in my room and we sat on my bed.. He put his hand on my belly..

Topaz: Damn he's feisty.. Like his mama..

I giggled..

Lydia: I wanna name him Ashton.

Topaz: Sure whatever you want... I have a question.. What if we had a girl what would we name her?

Lydia: Ashlyn..

Topaz: What's up with the "ash"names?

Lydia: Because I can!!

I smiled and I looked at his face.. His brown hair.. With blue eyes and his face dotted with freckles.. I pulled him into a kiss.. I pulled away with a nervous look on my face..

Topaz: Lyd? What's wrong??

Lydia: I think my water just broke..