IX - Crowd

♥︎•♥︎

♥︎♥︎

Miya Atsumu leaned against the wall with a plastic red cup in hand.

Knowing him, the contents of the cup were unknown, they could range from alcohol to apple juice and that bothered Sakusa the most.Turning to his curly-headed companion, Atsumu gave him his signature lazy smile.

"Should I get you something Omi? Standing back here won't save a life y'know." He teased.

Sakusa nearly snarled. "No Miya, I'd rather not go anywhere near that dance-floor."
Atsumu squinted from the corner of his eye.
"I bet you have some great dance moves up yer sleeves." The setter stated, patting his friend's back playfully. Sakusa smacked Atsumu's hand away in annoyance.
He didn't want to be here.
God knows what convinced him to come to a highschool party.
Especially an Inarizaki one.
He wasn't one to fall into peer-pressure, but he found himself letting Atsumu drag him out tonight. A lot of things seemed to change recently. Ever since your arrival anyways.

Thats what annoyed him.

He couldn't put his finger on it. It scared him, almost like he was losing control of the stability he had maintained in his lifestyle.

"Sucks to suck." Atsumu pushed himself off the wall, giving Sakusa a quick wink as he strutted onto the dance floor. The minute he stepped forward about five different girls threw themselves at him. Swiftly, the setter dodged them all as he moved forward to sway to the beat by himself. 
Sakusa frowned.
Atsumu seemed to be enjoying himself.
He sure wasn't though.
The fight with you and left things off on an uneasy note, perhaps he thought a party would've helped taken his mind off it. He usually didn't care about such things, god knows why it bothered him so much this time.

The lights were blinding, the loud chatter and amplified beat of the music made his head spin. Unfortunately, he was pretty far from home with Atsumu as his only ride home. And no, he wasn't interested in catching a cab at this hour. Adjusting his mask, he trudged towards the snack bar in hopes to grab a bottle of water. But instead of finding a form of hydration, he found...