XI - Nurse

♥︎•♥︎

♥︎♥︎

Blood trickled down your finger.

Strangely, the thorns had planted themselves rather deep into your skin, forcing you to hold your hand upwards to stop it from messing up your school uniform. Sakusa was mumbling to himself, walking ahead of you as per usual. He seemed to be criticizing your clumsiness to himself, making irritated groaning noises every once in a while. He sounded like a toddler complaining about not buying a toy. Glancing back to check on you every once in a while, his stare almost seemed a bit solemn.

The incident at the greenhouse was more than a little odd, perhaps he was trying his hardest not to talk about it. The nurse's office was around the back, forcing you and Sakusa to take the long route around the Itachiyama courtyard, in order to reach it. The bandaid he had given you earlier, loosely hung off your fingertip, unable to sustain the blood well.

Chemistry was the last period of the day and it seemed like you 2 would spend time after school with the nurse. The sky was shifting into beautiful tons of pink and orange as the evening set in.

"You realize you're causing the both of us a shit ton of trouble right now, right?" He grumbled.

Your jaw dropped.
You both had JUST talked things out, and here he was trying to start an issue once again.
"Me?! I wasn't aware there was roses with thorns just lying around." you yelled.

"Gosh do you wanna be any louder?!"
He scolded, flashing you a deadly stare.

Biting your tongue, you hesitated. Not for long though, responding to Sakusa with the same energy was not hard for you.
"YEAH, actually I can be way louder? YOU WANNA TEST IT OUT?!" you taunted him.

Sakusa's left eye twitched. "Fucking hell." He gritted his teeth as he picked up his pace.

You weren't sure if it was from your bleeding or the horrors growing inside of you, but your dizziness caught up to you faster than you expected it. Shuddering, you took a step back, your vision becoming slightly hazy as the heat magnified the issue. Trudging backwards in an attempt to have a soft landing, you released your grip on your bleeding finger.