X - Bloom

♥︎•♥︎

♥︎♥︎

Cold water trickling off your skin as your palms gripped the sink tightly.

Haru was pacing anxiously across your room, chewing on her nails. She was trying to contain her frustration.
Most of all, her worry.
"Y'know how it ends right?!" She yelled out.
Slouching your shoulders, you gave her only silence. You did know. How could you not?

"You do fucking know don't you?" Haru paused. "(y/n) is this a fucking game to you?!"

Hanging your head down loosely, you couldn't muster up enough courage to give her an answer. You were unsure yourself.
"I gotta call your parents and let em know, you gotta go to the fucking hospital an-"
Before Haru could finish her sentence, you ran out of the bathroom, grabbing her phone away from her.
"Don't you dare." you gritted your teeth.
Haru's lip quivered.
"You dumb bitch! You need treatment!"
Shaking your head violently, you tossed her phone onto your bed. "Just give me time."
Haru's jaw dropped in disbelief.
"DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF?! Give you time for what to just fucking die?!" She screamed.

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!" you yelled back.

She scoffed at your response. "I know about the legends of Hanahaki, the fact that it wasn't just an old kid's story...god this is- you're gonn-"

"Die." you finished her sentence. "I know."

"YOU SUICIDAL MANIAC! What the fuck is wrong with you huh?!" Haru yelled, gripping your shoulders, trying to shake you back into your senses.

"I'm not trying to die ok?! I just- I-" you stammered unable to form the words. "I won't ever be able to love him again. After the surgery, the feelings will be gone permanently."

Haru nodded excitedly.
"YES! And that's good! You'll live an-"
"Not it isn't." you groaned.
Haru blinked slowly. "What?!"
"I care about him I can't just-"
"YOU'LL STILL BE FRIENDS!" she says.
"What if I don't want to be ju-"