V - Sing

♥︎•♥︎

♥︎♥︎

🎶 "Last Friday night, yeah we danced on table tops and we took too many shots, think we kissed but I forgot!"🎶

The music flowed into your eardrums as you swung open the glass door.
Surprisingly the club was strangely secluded.
You passed by the bar and entered the karaoke lounge.

You covered your nose as a putrid scent wafted into your nose.
Haruka was sitting on a chair right next to the door.
She traced her hand against her thigh, the cigarette in her hand, filling the air with smoke.
Yeah. Haru smokes.
As a second year, she really shouldn't be, but she claimed it was her way to forgetting.
After all, she didn't have a very good life.
She was a child to a single, physically abusive, mother.
And she had the responsibility to raising all 3 of her younger siblings, since her mom was a immature alcoholic.
Well, that's how Haru explained it anyways.
Of course you were concerned about your best-friend's health, but you had long given up on telling her to quit.

"Ah! (y/n) you made it!" She exclaimed, tossing her cigarette into a nearby trashcan.

She knew that her smoking made you upset, so she tried her best to cover it up.
You caught her almost every time.

"Yeah...so where's everyone else?" you asked.

"Over there." She reached her hand out, her index finger finding it's way towards the small stage where familiar faces from school were standing.
Some people were drinking, other's singing, some simply chatting.
"Oh and..." Haru smirked. "Your boyfriend's here."
You followed her gaze to the tall, dark haired male.
Yup, his mask was on as per usual. 
Sakusa had a white turtle neck, along with black trousers on.
He was talking to Komori, who was laughing at something he was saying. Suddenly, Komori paused, his eyes meeting yours.
He nudged his cousin, making Sakusa look over his shoulder to see you.
He sighed in exhaustion.
Then rolled his eyes.
And looked away.
"Not a very affectionate boyfriend if you ask me." Haru frowned.
"We're not dating." you exhaled.
"Pfft, would've fooled me." Haru taunted.
"Anyways, shall we join the others?"
"You go on, I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick." Haru smiled, waving as she exited the lounge.
It was obvious to you that she wasn't going to the bathroom after all.
She was gonna get another smoke.
Exhaling, you finally decided to approach the crowd.
You were still feeling under the weather, unsure of when this terrible cold would surpass.