Chapter 1

TW yelling, blood, manipulation

He was cold. 

No, cold wasn't the right word. He was alone. A dull ache making his body numb and empty. It was funny, to be honest. How he had gotten used to the cold of this...emptiness as he sat next to Dream. He was alone and cold, which was ironic since he was watching his beloved Logstedshire burn to the ground. The heat radiating off the flams that licked up the side of the logs.

He sat crisscrossed on the stairs by the nether portal, holding his injured arm. Blood slowly dripped down from his shoulder. It didn't really hurt. He was too focused on his new home being destroyed. Ash falling from the sky like snow, landing on the boys wiry, blond hair.

He looked over as Dream sighed. A smile peaking out behind his mask.

Tommy's dulled eyes reverted back to the burning wreckage. A defeated sigh came from him as he rose. Dream followed him with his eyes as he made his way to the tent. He didn't want to watch the last thing he loved crumble into charred wood.

"Where are you going?" Dream asked, moving the fabric entrance of the tent.

Tommy stared at the man dressed in green. "My home is burning, Dream. What type of question is that? You burned my home to the ground Dream! Y-you-" he stopped, looking at the ground, the weight of it all finally settling on his shoulders. He collapsed on his bed, staring at the wall.

"This was your own fault Tommy. I told you the rules. I gave you chance after chance to prove yourself to me, your friend. And what do you do? What do you do Tommy?" His tone wasn't loud or mean, but they stung Tommy like needles.

"You hid things from me Tommy. You hid an entire room from me! After every thing I did for you." Disappointment started to enter his tone. "I trusted you Tommy. I tru-"

Tommy couldn't take it anymore. He was hurt and enraged. Why? Why didn't Dream understand? Why didn't he get it? Was it that difficult for someone to have a private place to go? A place of safety? Away from the silence that was so unbelievably loud!?

"You exiled me!" He shouted leaping from his cradled position. "You have no right to berate me! No ******* right! You have no control over me!"

Dream was silent for a moment. Shocked by the sudden spirit that Tommy showed. Spirit that Dream had worked so hard to crush and implode.

"Tommy, this is my server." His voice was dangerously low. "I get to decide the fate of the people I let live here, including you."

Tommy eyes blazed with rage. He shook his head, looking Dream where the eyes of his smiled mask was. "You know what Dream? I get it."

Dream tilted his head in confusion and interest. Get? What did he get?

"Your afraid." Tommy whispered.

An inaudible growl came from the man in front of him.

"Your afraid of me because I'm the only one that doesn't do what you say! I'm the only one that goes against you! Everyone else just ******* bends to your will. Tubbo included. He wouldn't have exiled me if you weren't there. You make everything worse, Dream."

Dream listened to Tommy's little rant, growing increasingly irritable. His emerald eyes flickered with annoyance behind his mask. His jaw clenched, and he started to play with the hilt of his sword, unbeknownst to Tommy. 

"You never learn, do you?" Dream snapped, taking a harsh step toward the blue eyed teen. He swung his arm as he spoke, making the younger one flinch.