The Greatest Failure in History (see what I did there?)

*Bang Bang*

        What was that noise? I asked myself, half asleep and half awake.

        *BANG BANG BANG*

        "Lezzli get up!" it was Eclypse.

        "Huh?" I opened my eyes, "Oh, yeah... School!" I had to gather my thoughts, I'm Lezzli Wolf, the dimensionist, daughter of Palkia. I'm gold with a blue underbelly and bangs. I'm obsessed with drawing. I'm late for school. School? SCHOOL? "I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

        Eclypse was banging on the door to my room and she didn't sound happy. "GET UP, WE HAVE A TEST TODAY! AND I CAN'T GET TO SCHOOL WITHOUT YOUR TELEPORTATION!" Incase anyone asks, I can, infact, teleport, being the daughter of a space god, I can bend space.

        The next couple seconds were a bit of a rush. I turned into my human form to get ready (because I can travel through dimensions I have the ability to take the form of the dominant life form in that dimension and change into my wolf form, my true form, at will; same thing with Eclypse): brush teeth and hair, stuff your face with breakfast, change into normal clothes (wolf hoodie, muddy jeans, black Uggs, and my special hat), stuff my backpack with books and snacks, and, well, teleport me and Eclypse to CHS.

        "Did you study for your history test?" Eclypse asked as if she were a parent.

        "Um, yeah," I said casually, even though I didn't.

        Eclypse eyed me suspiciously. I smiled nervously.

        We walked in and I went to go meet up with my friends. Adagio, Aria, and Sonata (the Dazzlings incase you have no life or you're not a pegasister).

        "Hey girls, what's up?" I asked casually. I didn't want them to know I didn't study last night.

        "You mean, besides the ceiling?" Aria asked back teasingly.

        "Aria, I didn't know you had a sense of humor!" I exclaimed. Seriously she doesn't!

        "She's been watching too much of your channel lately," Sonata replied.

        "Quit lollygagging you idiots, don't we have an exam in history, like, right now?" Adagio apparently didn't wanna be fail. Also, she calls us idiots quite often and I don't take it as an insult.

        We walked to the history room together. The halls were crowded, as usual. Vinyl Scratch was banging her head to some dubstep. I wanted to ask her about her car, but my mind was focused on today's test. Trixie was at the vending machine gettin peanut butter crackers. Wiz Kid was doing math equations on his calculator.

        "Sup Chill?" I said as I passed by Crimson while high fiving him.

        "As always, the ceiling," he hollered over his shoulder. (There ya go Book Read!!!)

        We sat down at our desks in the history room, Cheerilee gave a small lecture about the American Revolution that I paid no attention to. History is hard and it doesn't make sense to me. Eclypse waved to me from the other side of the room. I waved back, then crouched down in my seat and groaned.

        Arceus, let me at least pass.

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "UGH!!!" Welp, I've just made the worst grade in history. No pun intended:) "You're kidding me!" 

        "Ew! You said kidding!" Sonata had the largest grin on her face. At least she knew how to be cheerful in a time of dread.

        Adagio stood up from her chair, "This is no laughing matter, Sonata! Look at her," she gestured to me, "She's tearing up."

        I brushed away my tears to talk, "A 59. Dad's gonna KILL me." I know I've made bad grades on tests but this is a fail. I looked down so the bill of my hat could hide my sobbing face. I hope I can do corrections. I prayed to myself.

        Adagio sat back down. "Ugh, can this day get any worse?"

        "I doubt it," Aria answered glumly, "The menu says these are quesadillas, but it looks, and tastes, more like cardboard and rubber." She picked up a piece of the "food" and it slipped out of her hand and splat onto her plate.

        Adagio spoke up again, "I bet you studied your hardest last night, we all know how much you don't understand history," I'm glad she tried to cheer me, but... I didn't study.

        I tried to quit crying. It was hard but I looked up anyway to speak, "I confess," through my blurred vision I saw, I don't know Sonata, cock her head, "I didn't study a word last night."

        Someone gasped, and I couldn't tell who.

        "Then what did you do last night?" Aria asked, struggling to open her milk carton.

        What did I do last night? I asked myself the same question. Let's see, didn't I watch a movie? Oh yeah, Rainbow Rocks! I had some sort of conversation with Eclypse..... something about the gods of Olympus.... I GOT IT!

        "I remember!" I held up my posture so that I can at least look sane, "I made a deal with Eclypse last night."

        Aria facepalmed.

        I continued, "We were watching Rainbow Rocks, Vinyl Scratch's DJ car, gods of Olympus, I-...I!" For some reason I couldn't speak English.

        Aria was getting impatient, "Spit it out!"

        I took a deep breath, "I spent all night implanting a camera in my hat."

OOOOO cliffhanger O3o sorry 4 the late update ive been busy and while writing the first half i fell asleep. let me know in the comments if u have any suggestions on how i should write or any funny pun or something. next chapter shall be on tuesday. Bai 4now