The Dare

It was amazing. It was undescribable (even though I'm about to describe it anyway). The lights, the speaker system, the lava lamps. Although, I would like it in different colors. But it was the. Greatest. Car. EVER! And I had to have it. It had to be MINE!

        I opened my mouth to speak.

        "Don't even think about it." It was my sister, Eclypse (because her name is Eclipse spelled with a Y, sometimes we call eachother systers). "You've already asked me a MILLION times, and you've seen this movie, like, what? 20? 30? GOOGOL times?!"

        "I've lost count," I remark. (Irl Rainbow Rocks is my favorite movie OF ALL TIME!!!)

        "Still, you're not gonna get that stupid car! And I doubt Vinyl Scratch will lend it to you, plus you can't drive, she'll freak if you wreck it or something!"

        Ugh! I crossed my arms and felll off the couch and onto the floor. I can never win an argument with her. Plus she makes too may good points, AND SHE'S RIGHT!

        I started humming the tune of Sunset Shimmer's part of Welcome to the Show. Since my favorite song of the movie is the whole soundtrack, I've memorized every song.

        Maybe if I shed some tears, she might at least help me find a car identical to Vinyl's. I forced my eyes to open the floodgates. I learned this trick from Pokemon Indigo League. 

        I looked up to see her reaction. Her eyes were glued to the TV. To get her attention, I wimpered like a dog and made a pouty face. 

        Her eyes darted from me then right back to the TV. "Don't even try it," she muttered in that dark, gloomy tone. "You know my soft side is hard to reach in my dark abyss of emotions," she said in that poetic tone, while making a fist with her paw and lowering it along with her head. Eclypse is in drama incase you wanted to know. "I don't wanna argue anymore Lezzli."

        UGH! I couldn't take it anymore! I wanted that car, or at least a replica of it.

        "Oh Leeezzliii."

        Uh oh. With that tone of voice, something was up. I turned around to see Eclypse staring at me with a familiar smirk across her face. Although, with her white bangs covering up half her face, I've learned to recognize it. And it wasn't good. It was a bet, a deal, a dare, a wager, some word where people shake hands, or in our case paws, and make some sort of deal.

        "How about this?"

        Oh ciphers.

        "You hate the Percy Jackson book series and the gods of Olympus and all that bologna," she pronounced bologna incorrectly on purpose, "right?"

        This was going somewhere, so I nodded.

        "Well, if you can go up to Olympus, insult the gods WHILE recording, and post it on YouTube,"  ciphers, her tone of voice was tempting me, "then I might be able to get you a car quite similar to that one," she pointed a claw at the epic DJ car on the TV. She smirked again hoping that I would say yes.

        Now I was stuck at a crossroad. Making a deal with Eclypse was almost as bad as making one with Bill. There's a chance that she'll play with the words or find a loophole or something to make anything go wrong. I guess it was my fault for introducing her to Bill in the first place (he used to be my boyfriend *nervous smile* hehe).

        I had no choice though, she knows I dislike the Olympians and the half-bloods. And that car looked so cool. My answer was obvious.

        "TOTALY!" I blurted, not thinking of the consiquences.

        "It's official," she held out her white paw for me to shake it.

        "Good," I held out my golden one to her. (incase you get the wrong idea of 'golden', I'm talking about Minecraft gold, like the gold blocks)

        And the wager was set.

Thnx 4 reading if you did. This is the 1st book ive ever written so if its not good im sorry. I own none of the characters in this book exept 4 Lezzli and Eclypse. I promise for more character developement in the future, as well as setting, descriptions of what the characters look like and more. Im probably going to be hated throughout the universe since Percy Jeckson is SO POPULAR & OVERRATED so this whole book is what I say to all those fans, as well as a mash up of all my fandoms. This book is also a collab with Redvelvetrose1742's Black Cat, so go check it out. Bai 4now.        also plez comment so i can be sure that u read it :]