The Plan

"Why would you do that?" Adagio asked.

        I took my hat off to look at where the camera was. The hat had a black bill and back with an icy blue front. In the center of the front was a circle with a black outline then going back into that icy color. This was to represent the moon. The head of a howling wolf silhouette came out of the bottom right of the circle. You could see the eye if the wolf in that icy blue color, and in the center of that was a small pupil. The camera.

        "I was dared into going up to Olympus, and recording the gods."

        "Ooooo that sounds cool!!!!" Sonata exclaimed standing up and slamming her hands on the table.

        My "food" rattled a little so I steadied it before continuing. "Not just that but... but insulting them while doing so."

        Aria spoke up, "Sounds sick, but why do you sound so nervous to do it?"

        "Well," I took a bite of my applesause (idk why the school would serve applesause with quesadillas), "I just don't know the consiquences about, I mean these gods are powerful, and I could be dead since I have to also post it on YouTube. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET TO OLYMPUS!!!"

        "Um, haven't you read any of the books?" Adagio asked.

        "Yeah, only the first one, but it got overrated at school and I kinda didn't wanna read the rest,"

        Aria facepalmed, "Have you seen the movie?"

        I nodded, "It's very different from the book."

        "The entrence to Olympus is the Empire State Building!" Aria bellowed, "For not being a fan you should at least know that." She said quieter. Aria is normally this grouchy but she can also be laid back.

        Oh yeah duh! I mentally facepalmed myself. Now I remember!

        "But only half-bloods can enter."

        "But aren't you a half-blood?" Adagio asked pointing at my, her eyes narrowed.

        "I know but I don't know if it'll count," I honestly didn't know if it would count. My father is a god yes, but from a different dimension. "It'd be worth a try." I shrugged.

        "Besides," Sonata finished chewing a slice of "quesadilla", "we're the Dazzlings but also the Sirens, aren't those in Greek mythology?" (this is explained via exposition for those of u who arent bronys/pegasisters or if u live under a rock and MAGICALLY found this book) "We can totally help you!"

        "SWEET!" I exclaimed. I was glad to have such great friends. "But are we sure we're gonna do this? I might get hated throughout the school since EVERY PERSON LOVES IT!!!" I glared as someone walked past our table reading The Battle of the Labrynith.

        "You know we could just sing you into popularity." Sonata offered putting her hand on her chin.

        Sigh. "That sounds great and all, but no thanks. Plus, you guys made a promise to not use you singing for stuff like that."

        The bell rang to end lunch. After that was English, luckily we just watched some Christmas movie for some reason. Something about "being done with finals", I don't know. Once that was done, I asked to go to the library to do research on Greek myths. There was some wierd but interesting stuff in there. The history of the gods was pretty cool but my uncles, aunts, and cousins had much cooler backstories. I mean seriously, god of wine?! Uncle Dialga is the god of TIME!

        When school was over, Principal Celestia said over the intercom, "Good afternoon students, have a great Christmas break and we'll see you all in two weeks!" What was that about? If it were the last day of school before Christmas, why was it on a Monday?

        I told the Dazzlings bye an said we'd meet at the skating rink for dinner. Eclypse had teleported home, since there were enough shadows in the afternoon to aid in her shadow sneak back home. I teleported home as well, pretty confident about the plan we made today. Central Park, our home had a little snow covering the grass. There was also some covering our tree. Yes we live in a tree, but not like hobos. Thanks to my space bending powers, I found a tree in the center of the park and made it larger on the inside with two rooms branching out, mine and Eclypse's. With all the space for a kitchen, a TV room, a bathroom, and two bedrooms, including air conditioning, electricity, and running water, it looks like a normal tree on the outside.

        I climbed the hidden ladder, it was the same color of the bark so no one found it. At the top was a door with a doormat that said "Wipe Your Paws".

        "Why not?" I sais changing into my wolf form and wiping my paws.

        I walked in. Eclypse was laying upside down on our green and brown couch, watching something, I honestly couldn't tell. I slung my backpack on the coathanger, but I kept my hat on. I went to the kitchen to grab a Diet Coke. 

        "You failed didn't you?" Eclypse asked as I opened the fridge.

        "How'd you know?"

        "DUH!!" she tapped the scythe on her head, "Disaster sensor over here!"

        "Fine, you got me," I said putting one paw in the air while the other held the can, "Did you know the whole time?" Of course she knew the whole time.

        "Of course I knew the whole time."

        "Well," I paused to take a sip of Coke, "Your power can only sense disasters, and failing a test isn't a disaster." 

        I was about to head into my room to check on Wattpad updates when Eclypse burst into spontaneous laughter.

        "That wasn't just a test you failed Lezz."

        Her next words almost made my drop my Coke, but I clutched onto it.

        "It was a final exam."

        Well that was long. It is now 9:04 PM and I started at like 5:45 ish. Now I shall post the next chapter to my next book. The reson I'm updating so much is cuz its FREDDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!! *SCREAM* srry got a little carried away. fwi i dont have a rough draft 4 this so tell me in the comments what u want to happen. Bai 4now