Hanako?

#AUTHOR POV#

A boy with blue hair and blue eyes comes out from his 3 story house and goes towards his 2 friends that already waiting outside.

"Ohayou~"

"Ohayou Aki / Ki-chan." A boy by the name Teru, second year at Kamome Gakuen's High School Division, and the other one is Akane, the first year student at Kamome Academy's High School division.

"Did both of you waiting too long?"

"No, we just arrive."

"Shall we go now?" Akane says. With Akihiro in the middle of Teru and Akane, they walk to school.

"Ah! I almost forget." Aki takes out a small bento from his bag and gives it to both boys.

"I cook too much when making my own bento. So I pack the rest for you both. I hope the taste is to your liking." With a smile that outdone the sun, he gives the bento to Teru and Akane, and of course, they receive it with a flower bloom in their heart.

(Skip to school)

"Shall I take you to class?" Offer Teru.

"If you not busy," Aki said. Both of them keep talking while walking towards 1-C, Akihiro class. Totally oblivious of what people say except for Teru.

"Our school princes are walking together again."

"Aren't they fit with each other?"

"I hope they became a couple"

"So beautiful." Few girls already faint because of the shine these 2 people give. While the boys after they see Akihiro smile already have nosebleed thankfully they already prepare a tissue but unfortunately, Teru sees this and gives them the coldest glare sending a shiver towards them.

"Thank you, Teru. I see you later in the council room, okay?" Teru nod and pat Akihiro head.

"See you later Ki-chan."

(Skip to lunch)

#AKIHIRO POV#

"Ugh..." I beat up after that math lesson. So confusing.... But I glad the time pass so quickly. I go to old school rooftop to enjoy my lunch.

"Are you sure... you're not a creepy perverted ghost?"

Perverted? A voice comes from the girl's bathroom. Hearing the word pervert I got worried for a girl inside.

"I WAS JOKING! A BOY HANAKO-SAN IS COOL!"

Hanako? The ghost of the girl with bob hair and red skirt? I didn't want to peak at the girl's bathroom so I just going around and decide to have lunch in the school garden.

"Aki-Kun? What are you doing in the old school building?" A new voice comes from in front of me.

"I want to have a quiet lunch on the old school rooftop but I change my mind. What about you Aoi-chan?"

"I search for my friend, Nene-chan. She usually not this hard to find but I didn't know where she runs off. Ah! Gomen I taking your lunchtime. Then please excuse me, Aki-Kun." Aoi waves his hand and I wave back before continue my journey towards the school garden.

Finally! I sit on the bench close to the garden and start to open my bento.