Mokke

It's been a week after the incident and somehow I got myself into some situation.

"HANAKO-SAN! PLEASE LET ME GO HOME FOR A DAY!"

"Nope~"

After that incident somehow I getting closer to this entity called Hanako and the girl that ran away from me once, Yashiro. Although at first she still speaks very nervously. Is not like I gonna eat her.

"Please! I got a date for today!"

"Huh? With whom, Nene-chan?"

"Fuji-kun the hottest guy in class! And this will be our second date! We had a little rendezvous in the classroom at dusk when no one was around!"

"What! A second date?!" Exclaim Hanako.

"You really wanna know, huh? Well, since you insist-"

"Isn't Fuji-san already have a girlfriend?" I ask quite loud.

CRACK!

"And he also always get a problem in student council because always make other students do his work. Geez... Teru went mad once time seems not enough."

CRACK!

"He also popular for being a womanizer. Many rumors said Fuji have many girls from different school."

CRACK! WHOOSH!

"Ahaha! So he only using you ne Yashahiro! Hahaha!" Hanako has a laughing fit by now hearing all of that and seeing Yashahiro turning into dust that settles on the floor.

"So why don't you choose me, Yashahiro~"

"Hanako-Kun. I choose paperwork than cleaning the toilet."

"...Yashahiro must miss breathing through gills, huh? Come, Hakujodai. Let's go buy some fish food."

"Hooray! I love cleaning a toilet!"

"You are so petty Hanako!" I laugh while Hanako only smiles devilishly.

"You know, Aki-chan~ If you feel lonely just tell so." He said and trapping me between the wall and his body.

"Yes~ Maybe I can call you into the toilet tonight. Just. Us. Both~" I look at him seductively. This caught him off guard and using that opportunity I get out from the girl bathroom.

"See ya soon, Nene-chan~"

Skip to noon.

"TERU!"

"Eh? Something wrong, Ki-chan?"

"Have you see my bracelet?"

"... No, why?"

"What should I do...."

A teardrop from my eyes and falling to the floor.

"EH?! Ki-chan! Please don't cry! I help you search it."

"What if I never find it? It the only thing that my mother gives me." By this time Akihiro is already crying.

"There... there. I will try to find it, okay? Where is the last time you see it?"

"...Classroom."

"Okay, I gonna search there again. So can you please stop crying?" Teru soothing voice comes to my ears and I try to stop my tears.

"Then I search around... Thank you, Teru."

"Your Welcome"

Soon both me and Teru went to separate way to try to find my precious bracelet. When I go past the corridor, I notice that not only me that lost the belonging but the whole student seems to lost something. From simple things like a pen to extreme things like a necklace and bag. While on my mission I come across Hanako that somehow standing in the hallways.

"Hanako!" I shout at him and he turns around to look at me. Eh? Something weird? Isn't Hanako Hakujodai is white...? I stop at my track to look at him.

"Ah! Isn't it Aki-chan? Wah! I'm so happy to see you!" His voice is also childish and more child-like.

"You... are not Hanako."

"Hm? If you think I'm Hanako then I'm Hanako~" My body starts feeling cold.

"Something wrong, Aki-chan? Ah! You must be searching for this!" He then showing me a bracelet.

That is my bracelet

That is my bracelet.

"How can you have it?"

"Booo~ That is not how you said thank you. I just found your precious little thing, right?" Hanako will not talk that creepy.

"Anyway, here~" He grabs my hand and puts the bracelet in there.

"I will not make the payment, for now, ~ See you soon, Aki-chan." He said before kissing my cheek and disappear.

His aura is not like Hanako. Just who on earth is him?

"Natsume-sama?"

"Huh? Nene-chan? What are you doing with Mokke?" I ask her after snapping from my daydream and seeing the girl with a pink creature in her hug.

"You know Mokke?"

"Yes! There is such a cute creature, right?"

"Yep. I know it sounds weird but why did Natsume-sama blankly stare at the corridor?"

"... I did?" She nod.

"Nothing Important," I told her. Apparently, the cause of strange phenomena is because of Mokke's story that change. So Hanako gives me and Nene a job to make sure the rumor didn't go to anything dangerous again. Nene-chan is currently spreading a rumor around about Mokke together with me as the helper the rumor then starts to change.

This unsettling feeling after meeting that Hanako counterpart is not gonna gone anytime soon, huh? I sigh while try to find Aoi-kun and Teru for us to back home.