37

Quincy

"Quicy, you're the greatest wizard, You know a lot of prophecy right?" cupid ask as he sips on the chocolate drink.

I just hummed in response.

"would Death and life really kill each other?" he ask referring to the Taehyung and Jin.

"Brothers are brothers..." i say

"they might be on each other's throat, but they are still brothers. They will save each other..." i trailed off

"even if they've taken different paths or taken different roads, barely see each other, those Gods will have each other's backs... No amount of disgust or hate will make them be against each other. Love will always rise between them, that's why even though i despise Gods like them, that's one of their characteristics that i like... So there's something missing on the Prophecy... I just can't put my finger on it." I say

" So you're saying that they won't be killing each other? " jimin ask, his eyes were full of hope.

Of course he hopes no one dies because he's a friend of them both.

" depends if they ignore the love." i say

" hmm" he says he was confused

"Love is deadly but love is also the answer, depends on the context." i say

"Hmm, i see." he says

Y/N

It's been decided, i will spend my Mortal life and fully transform into a Goddess once my Mortal body dies.

I decided that i should have no connection to the other realm nor the God and Goddess.

I will live my life and hope that the prophecy will slow down to happen.

4125

The Prophecy indeed slowed down. On the past Years, the siblings took different roads and paths. Acted as if they didn't know each other... They were trying so hard not to cross paths.

Jin, the God of Life on the other hand, was slowly being eaten whole by the dark energy he refused to accept..

Namjoon God of time was still locked on the Dungeon.. Yoongi was nowhere to be seen..

Hoseok, the angel who lost his memories is still trying to recall his memories...

Taehyung was trying to keep himself busy for the past  70 years. He keeps slaying demons and Gods and Goddess who are evil. Not to punish them but for fun..

K.nj

Finally, Freedom.

I must asked God of Life, what happened on the past 70 years..

The moment i teleported on his kingdom, I saw dead bodies, the palace was bloodbath. Everyone was slaughtered..

I was just walking around..

What the hell happened here..

The only thing that i was sure of was... A dark energy cause this..