45

It has been months since the last encounter of the Sun and moon.

Taehyung grew distant and Y/n was forced to just look at him from a far. Hurt in silent, get angry on him in silent.

She remained emotionless. She hid her emotion very well...just like him. Selene's soul went to sleep again. Y/n had to struggle all alone.

Dia on the other hand felt Y/N'S emotions. Yet remained silent because he doesn't want to upset Y/n even more.

The Angels who served Y/n was worried for their Moon Goddess.

She dont eat regularly. When she was say on the throne, she don't smile. She looks cold... Staring at complete nothingness.

Y/n was patient.. but Taehyung seemed not to be doing anything. She remained quiet even if she desperately want to run towards him again and hold his hand.

Y/N'S POV

Sat on the throne with my chin rested on the palm of my hand. I sighed.

I closed then opened my other free hand. I used magic to peep at God of life.

He was now on his royal library huh?  There's a lot of books. What is he studying?

Why don't I see any improvements? Why can't I see him do anything to break the curse?

I balled my fist making it disappeared.

"My grace ?" An angel bowed to me.

"It seems like you have received a message." She says as she walk towards me gave me the letter.

She bowed then left.

I opened the letter.

Gods and Goddesses,
                  Good day! You are invited to the Royal Banquet held in the Royal Palace. Attendance is a must.

                                 Signed
                                        Cronus

I closed the letter. A Royal Banquet huh?

I smirk. Then I guess it's a chance for me to go and see God of life.

"Moon Goddess?" A voice called out, I look up and see the man that suddenly occured in my life. He smiled at me.

******End of Y/N'S POV*****

Fast forward to the Banquet.

Every Gods and goddesses where happy, laughing, chatting. It's been so long since Cronus held such party.

Everyone was curious. Curious if God of life and the moon goddess would appear together, afterall they were known to be lovers.

Music was playing, some angels and goddesses were dancing.

Everyone was having fun. Although everyone was also on their guard. They were looking for them. The brothers and Y/n. They were anticipating for them.

The Guard suddenly opened the door.
Once it was opened, everyone fell into silent.

"Who is that?"
"Oh my!"
"Where's God of life?"

Everyone was whispering as The Moon Goddess walk in wearing a grey ball gown.