44

K.SJ

I angrily threw the dagger on each photos.

I look at the photos of Taehyung, yoongi and Namjoon.

I will kill all of them once I got out of this realm.

I just can't go out because I can't control my powers. You can only get out of the Underworld when you perfected your powers. I'm still far from it. But once I'm able to control, I'm gonna hunt them down and kill.

I threw the last dagger on Y/n's picture. It hit y/n's forehead.

If I can't have you, you're good as dead. No one can have you other than me.

Then someone chuckled behind me. Making me spun around and then thrusting my dagger on his stomach.

To my surprise, I don't know this guy.

Despite of having a dagger on his stomach and bleeding out to death, he grinned at me.

Then lifted his arm and pointed behind me.

To my surprise, I felt a cold metal on my neck.

I slowly look over my shoulder. He was standing there.

He dresses in a white ceremonial kimono with a yellow sash tied over his right shoulder.

This is the first time I've seen someone like him.

He has shaggy white hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

He smirk at me.

Then the guy infront of me who looks a lot like him crumbled down Into sand.

"Your dagger will never be able to reach me, Death." The icy voice said

"Who are you?" I ask

"That, you don't need to know. But what I want you to know that..." He trailed off

"We have the same goal, I want you to kill your brothers and I can assure you, you will be the strongest God to ever live." He promised.

I smirk "cut the chase what do you want and what do you get out of it ?"

"Simple, I want Y/n. That's all." He says

"You think I would make a deal with you? I want Y/n as well. If I can't have her, no one will ever have her. Even you."

The guy smirk "You'll be the God of all the realms if you kill your brothers. All I want is Y/n. That's all. I'll make you the God of it all, just gave me Y/n."

"Who are you?" I ask again

*End of POV*

The guy who was wearing a white ceremonial kimino smirk.

"Chaos" He said

God of death smiled wickedly

"It's my first time seeing the God who created all the realms."

"Probably the last too." Death says as he swing his dagger on Chaos which he dodge effortlessly.

"Nice try. But like what I said earlier, no dagger or power of yours will able to reach me." Chaos says

"Now Is it a deal or am I going to kill them and you on my own ? Because if I'm the one who will going to let them perish, I'll include you." Chaos said

Jin smirk "come to think of it, Being the most powerful God isn't bad. You've got yourself a deal."

*****
J.hs

I stared myself at the mirror. Cronus was a deceitful God. He sinned yet he acted as if he's All mighty.

He was the one who caused my amnesia and sent me down to earth. My parents... I went to the Jung Clan... They weren't there anymore.. they died.

I would never forgive him.

I washed my face with cold water and when I look back at the mirror, a guy with white hair wearing a ceremonial kimono was there in the mirror.

I blink and look behind me. No one was there. When I look back at the mirror he was there.

"Do You wished to punish Cronus?" He smiled at me. But I can tell it was fake.

"Who are you" I asked

"The man that will fulfill your wish. So is it a yes or a no?" He smiled

I hesitated. Even though he did all that, doesn't mean I have to do something to punish him. I'm not a bad person.

I stared at the guy "I-" i stuttered

"You don't need to speak. Just call Chaos and I shall appear, child." He said then disappeared

I catched my breath.

What an overwhelming aura. His powers were strong, I felt it.

****
Cronus.

He's on the move.

I sensed him. What is he doing here ?

"Rhea?" I called she looked at me worriedly

"You felt him too?" She ask as she held my hand.

I squeezed it back, "do not worry. I'll try my best to protect you and our children" I said firmly

But even I was ashamed to admit it. I am afraid too. After all he was the first one to emerge in this world.

He was A God that was long forgotten. Yet even forgotten, he was the strongest.

Even my children won't be on his par. 

That's why I'm afraid.

He kept his distance in the world I created, why is here now? What is he doing? Or maybe he has always been lurking? Not letting anyone feel his presence?

I don't know what the real reason is, but I want him out of this world immediately.