19

"Dada..."

He groaned in his sleep, feeling the weight on his tummy and chest. Ah... no! Not this soon... I need more sleep...

"Dada... Dada!!!"

"Emh... baby, it's too early to wake up... let dada sleep more..." he mumbled and tried to pull the weight down to lay on his chest but the tiny weight sitting over his tummy had something else in mind.

THAK

"Dada! Tu tai!!"

"Argh what the-" Beam groaned and opened his eyes while his right hand massaged his cheek. He blinked to focus and found a tiny baby in his pajamas, sitting on top of him with his tiny fists resting on Beam's chest and his cheeks puffed dangerously as he glared down at the stupid old man who dared to defy his majesty.

Beam blinked again when the tiny baby flared his nostrils threateningly and ended up laughing at the cute little munchkin's antics who didn't find it too funny and slapped Beam's mouth again. Beam sighed as he held the baby and sat up, stretching, he hugged and kissed the baby who mewled and clawed at him like the angry little kitten he was.

"Tu tai! Phreww!" Arthit huffed and puffed and blew his tongue out at his stupid dada.

"Aww baby, why so cute!" Beam kissed Oon's cheek and got himself bitten by the little satan as he called him. "Oh, baby, it hurts dada! Okay, dada is so so sorry majesty, it won't happen again" he pleaded and the baby gave it a thought before finally being his kind self, stretching his arms, asking to be picked up.

Beam laughed, all his sleep already out of the window as he picked the baby up and got out of bed, all the while cooing and talking to the baby who always wanted all his attention all to himself, cackling or pointing and commenting on everything in his cute gibberish while his dada cleaned himself, still holding him against his chest.

Beam held Oon in his arm, both facing the mirror as Beam brushed his teeth while Oon played and bit on his baby toothbrush, whining when it didn't help him make the faces his dada was making.

Done with all, they both moved out, Oon still in Beam's arms as he peeked inside Pharm's room to find him fast asleep. Beam smiled. It was one of the good days when Pharm agreed to sleep alone in his own room and wasn't scared at night. 

"Faa faa tu tai shwee" Oon pointed his palm at Pharm's sleeping figure, frowning and complaining. 

"Yeah, well baby, it's not P'Pharm's fault you ring like an early alarm clock and woke dada up! Let him sleep na, so you could have dada all to yourself" Beam bargained and the baby looked up at him with wide, thoughtful eyes.

Well, that was tempting. But from the door, seeing that stupid phi sleep so peacefully...
Well, annoying him from his sleep was more tempting.

Oh, his life was so hard! How to decide?!

"Oon is a good boy" Beam kissed Oon's hair and closed the door shut before his tiny tornado could act on his evil plans. Yes, he knew his boys so well!

"Daa da~ tu tai!! Aao wa Faa faa!" Oon complained with a betrayed look on his cute face, smacking Beam's chest and pointing at Pharm's door.

Beam laughed and carried a sulky baby to kitchen. "Let's go have pink milk while P'Pharm sleeps. He is so stupid, isn't he? Let's have fun" he said, now being fully equipped at manipulating the little devil.

Oon blinked, eyes becoming round at the mention of pink milk. And being his greedy self, he clung to Beam, giving up for eyes. Yes, he knew how to give doe eyes now. He was a smart old baby!

"Aww, my baby is such a busybody, huh? Oon knows what busybody is?" Beam asked.

"Dada?" Of course, the rascal had an answer for that even if he didn't even know what Dada meant.

Beam opened and closed his mouth in shock. Then he huffed with a chuckle and put Oon down on his high chair and went to get his sippy cup.

He sat with a bowl of cereal while Oon eagerly sipped on his pink milk. He cackled and blew in the air happily and had a long and serious gibberish talk with his very attentive Dada. They discussed cartoons and colors and work and politics and weather and the next mischief Oon planned.

"Dada bwam bwam" Oon pouted and showed his empty cup, whining. He even banged the cup on the counter to make a point.

Beam chuckled and got up, kissing Oon's head and confiscating the weapon he was so sure the tiny rascal could always throw on his head.

"No baby, no more pink milk. We'll have more later" He said and sure enough, Oon put up a protest.

"Naww naww tu tai baww baww"

"Hey" Beam huffed. "Dada is not bad! You're a bad baby!"

"Aat naw baww baww" Oon pouted.

Beam laughed. "Oh no, dada is sorry. Oon is the best baby in the world na. I said we'll have more pink milk later na! For now, dada will make my baby breakfast. Okay?" He kissed Oon's cheeks lovingly and went to work while Oon puffed his cheeks and pouted and mewled and looked down.

He blinked. Did Dada say he'll make food?

He batted his lashes in panic and turned to the door leading to Pharm's room.

"Faa Faa!!" He cried out. Oh, wake up stupid good for nothing old brother! Save Arthit!

##

My coming back gift for patient readers.

My hiatus went longer than I expected but thanks all for being considerate and patient.

Vote and comment.

See ya