15. Tik Tok

Beam was laughing. He had been laughing his heart out ever since he woke up after a hectic 10-hour shift at the hospital and three operations. He stood over the kitchen island, cutting fruits for the milkshake while the whole penthouse was filled with laughter and music. His two idiots were adamantly showing off their dance skills.

🎵Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'ma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick-tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no
Oh, whoa, whoa-oh

Beam chuckled when Oon stumbled around a dancing Pharm, with only his diaper on, and shook his hands in the air, trying to copy his big brother but failing so cutely. Then he tried to take a turn like Pharm but stumbled and fell on his butt. He blinked and puffed his cheeks cutely at the embarrassment. Well, he's just a baby after all!

Pharm laughed when Oon looked up at him with his big, ready to tear up eyes, demanding a fair fight. He crouched and held his hands for the baby to take and slowly stood up, helping Oon up along the way. 

"Come on, let's dance together" Pharm picked him up in the air, making his cackle and kissed his cheeks. He stood the little boy on the couch and took his hands to dance together.

But soon, he was shouting out as Oon had grabbed his cheeks harshly. Well he was just loving his phi. How'd he know if it hurts😎

Beam shook his head at their antics and prepared their glasses. Then he went to put the shake in front of them and pulled them apart. "Let's drink, then Dada will put clean clothes on Oon and we'll dance together"

Oon hurried to grab his sippy cup. He loves yum yum. He cackled when the sweetness hit his taste buds.

Beam picked him up a while later and he started kicking the air and trying to squirm out of his Dada's hands. He knew very well what fate awaited him in his room!!! A bath!!

"Hey! You smell mister" Beam scolded him and scrunched his nose. "Ukh!! So bad smell! Ukh"

Arthit blinked. Then he scrunched his face too sucking in his breaths, trying to mimick his Dada. "Meh, meh. Daa da baww meh"

Beam blinked. "Did you just say I smell?" He gasped. Huh! The audacity of this little monster!

Arthit kicked and jumped all the way to the bathroom, refusing the torture named bath. But his stupid Dada was smart! He put bubbles in the bath!

And Oon's toy car and dinosaur! Mean cheater!

Beam laughed as he watched his son cackle and splash him with water too. He clearly wanted his Dada to join in. So seeing his wet condition, he ended up in bathtub with the little rascal. He had long made peace with the fact that what Oon wants, Oon gets.

Once done, he wrapped the little boy in the towel of his choice.

"Yey, we all cleaned up" Beam announced. "Hey... look at my handsome handsome man"

Oon cackled and waved his hands to show his dada his cute bathrobe with a proud look on his face. Beam smiled and pinched his nose.

"You look cuute"

Oon puffed his cheeks. Then grabbed on Beam's ears. He loved cute things but he didn't like being cute!! Dada is cute! Stupid big brother is cute! Not him!

He's the most handsome! No argument on that!

"Ouch!!! You monster!!" Beam yelped.

"Daa daa tu tai! Phruuu" he blew spit in the air.

"Let go or dada won't hug you!" Beam threatened and the little rascal let go immediately. He even put his index fingers on his cheeks just below his ears as a sorry.

Beam huffed. "What do wanna wear? A bunny or a panda?" He showed the boy both pieces of clothing.

Oon blinked, eyeing both with a very serious look on his face and happily jumped, pointing at the long white and yellow ears.

Beam laughed. "Yeah, bunny it is" he picked up his baby boy and peppered him with kisses. "My baby..."

"Daa da quut"

"Hmm?!" Beam blinked. Then he let out a laugh. "You know what cute is now? My baby is so smart"

"Daat daat!" Oon cackled.

##~~

When Beam carried Oon out in the living, he stopped, listening to the song lyrics with raised eyebrows.

'Cause he's a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart
But mama I'm in love with a criminal

And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical

Beam blinked. "Are we listening to Britney Spears?" He asked and Pharm nodded fast.

"I love her songs"

Beam blinked again. Then he shrugged and put Oon down on the couch who was frowning. 

"Faaa Faaa tu taii!!!" 

"What?" Beam asked him. Oon scrunched his face and shook his head, pointing at the sound system. 

"Deyy... yooo!! Tuu tuu!" 

Beam looked at Pharm who was also looking at them questioningly. Then they both looked at the little boy who had a crease on his forehead that made his chubby cheeks look even more chubby. 

"Dey yo!!" Oon huffed.

"He... doesn't wanna listen to the song?" Pharm asked after a while.

Beam shrugged. "How the hell would I know?"

"Huh, you're his dad! You're supposed to speak him! You should know" Pharm retorted. "Which song you wanna listen to baby?"

Oon pouted at him with his puppy eyes. Yes he knows how to do that, he's a smart boy. "Tuu tuu! Tuu tuu wuu wuuu" he even shook his hands up and down like he was dancing before. Pharm opened him mouth and then chuckled. 

"Oh, you wanna listen to Tik tok!" He giggled and went to put the song back on and came back to the tiny royalty who was happy the instant music started and starting shaking his hands with cackles.

🎵Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P Diddy (hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city (let's go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't comin' back

"Come on, lets make dada dancing" Pharm called and Arthit instantly grabbed on and clung to Beam's trousers like a monkey. Beam had no choice but to pick the little nuisance in his arms and dance with them. 

##~~

Ta da.

Vote and comment.

See ya.