Shot 1

Thank you so much guys for ur loving response 😍🤗🤗.. Votes and comments...💖💖..sorry for the delay.

So let's start ❤

Six months later

Singhaniya Industries.

Veer looked his assistant in frustration.. Who is sitting before him with disappointed look

V: - it's been 6 months.. Or tum abhi tk uska pta nhi laga paaye.. Damn you.. This is how you work.. Ha
( he lost his cool and shouted on him)

But instead of getting scared, his assistant glared him back..

Arijit.

A: - ye tum apne assistant se puch rahe ho ya tumhare  best friend se

A: - ye tum apne assistant se puch rahe ho ya tumhare best friend se..

( he questioned him back)

Veer glared him

V: - both, me use dhundhne k liye bahut koshish kr raha hu.. But still.. Still ...Mujhe kuch pta nhi chala.. humne her jagah koshish ki. Her old Apartment, vo jagah bhi jaha vo kaam krti thi.. But.. Kuch pta nhi chala..

A:- Well humne poora city search kr liya.. But she disappeared into thin air..

(He said looking at him sadness)

Veer' s mind was wondering around her.. What if something happened to her.. Or maybe worst..she had done something to herself... After he ditched her... His mind was scarring him with negative thoughts
But His heart was telling him.. His sweetheart isn't that weak.. He closed his eyes trying to get of from negativity.. He calmed himself remembering her happy memories .. Her laugh.. Her childish behavior.. Her beautiful smile..her cute antics.. Everything about her which gives him pease.

Veer in mind

She is alright..use kuch nhi hua hoga.. Me tumhe dhund lunga.. Sweetheart.. I will find you..soon.

V: - ye sub meri galti hai.. Sub meri wajah se hua... Mujhe use aese jaane nhi dena chahiye tha...
(He angrily hit his hand on the table,)
cursing himself for not being strong enough to stand for his love, when he left her for his mother..

V: - pr vo mujhe itni asani se kese chhoudker Jaa skti hai...?

A: - vo tumhe chhoudker nhi gyi thi Veer.. Tumne use khud chhoud diya.. Tumhe yaad haina vo tumse milne aai thi but anyway...Or wese bhi tumhare aese khud ko hurt krne se vo tumhe wapas nhi mil jayegi.. Ye sub krne ki jagah hume use dhundhna chahiye...i think we should search bani in her hometown.. What say...?

V: - we had already done that.

A: - ek baar or try kr lete.. Maybe.. Vo mill jaaye..

V: - thik hai...hum kl hi jayenge..Is baar me khud use dhundne jaunga.

Arijit smiled and nods.. He got up and left the cabin

V: - yeh meri galti thi Bani ki mene tumhe khud se dur kiya.. But i promise... I'll find you and bring you back in my life..

He knew.. It was hit fault when he ditched her but he wants to rectify his mistake

Somewhere in Mumbai

Bani entered the book shop where she is working from past 3 months.. Her hand was protectively placed on her baby bump.

B: - Good morning.. Mrs. Mehra.
(She greeted her with smile)

A kind lady late 50s...bani was her employer

Mrs: - Good morning..beta .. Hows the little one doing..

She asked caressing her baby bump.. Bani giggled when she felt baby's kick.

B: - training himself to be footballer.

Mrs. Mehra laughed at her statement and walked over her desk.. Bani left the place which reminded her of him every sec..she come back to her hometown and started living again for her child , leaving her past behind

Hello.. Beautiful..

She looked up at the man . Who entered in the book shop.

B: - kya me tumhe jaanti hu..?

Nhi.. Per jaldi hi jaan logi after a cup of coffee.. The man said to her with cheeky grin..he was asking her for a date again and again..

Bani rolled her eyes and ignored him... She waited for him to leave but he didn't .

B: kya tum sach me mere sath jaana chahte ho ..?

The guy nodded his head frantically

B: - awww.. Congrats baby.. This guy is ready to be ur dad..

She got up from the chair and finally her baby bump was visible to the guy..
She laughed mentally seeing his face turned pale and walked out saying Sorry to her

Mrs.: - woah.. Bani.. You are dangerous..

Bani looked at her and bursted into laughter.

Bani in mind

B: - stupid ... They think they can get anyone
And she looked out the window..

There was a park where children were playing.. She saw a couple, the girl was also pregnant and the boy was making her eat ice- cream.. She remembered how veer used to feed her food.. She smiled sadly a long tear escaped from her eyes.. Caressing her baby bump.

B: - aapki mumma aapko kabhi aapke daddy ki kami mehsus nhi hone dengi baby..

Singhaniya industries.

A: - veer.. Your mother called me.. Vo tujhe ghar wapas bula rhi hai.. Unhone tere liye ek or rishta dekha hai.. Vo chahti hai ki Tu ek baar us ladki se mil le.

Veer rolled his eyes.. In past 6 months he had rejected many girls... The separation made him realize.. He is only her.. He can never be happy with anyone else.. She is the only girl who rules his heart and mind

V: - I don't know when she will understand.. Mujhe unki pasand ki kisi bhi ladki se shadi nhi krni... Unhe smjh kyu nhi aata.. I have my girl whom I love dearly..

Arijit 's phn beeped.. He opened the msg and read.. A smile come on his face..

A: - veer...we found her.. He shouted in excitement.

Veer looked at him.. His mind stop working.. He goes to him.

V: - what.. Where.. Kaha hai vo..is she alright.

He asked impatiently.. He was dying to see her..take her in his arm..and tell her how sorry he is for hurting her..

A: - I got information from my source.. At 5 km distance from here.. There is a book shop, where she works.

V: - then why we are waiting for... Let's go.. He shouted grabbing his arm

and pulled him to towards his car...they drove away to their destination.

How was the update guys tell me with your precious comments and votes till then by by .. Take care ❤❤ love you all 💖💖