shot 2

Thank you so much guys for ur votes and comments ❤❤

Let's start 😊

Veer 's heart was beating loudly against his anticipation.. Veer and Arijit were standing outside the book shop... Veer moved inside.. And arjit following him behind.. He goes towards the lady.. Who seated on the front desk..

A: - hello mam.. We are here to meet Ms. Bani.. Can u please tell us where we can find her...?

Mrs. Mehra looked up and examine them before the answer.

Mrs: - oh... She is inside.. Me use bulaati hu.

She got up and walked inside, where bani was arranging the new books in shelf.

Mrs: - Bani.. tumse koi milne aaya hai..

She looked her with confusion.
Wondering who had come to meet her.
She nodded and they both moved out.

There was a change in the air, which he could feel..his heart was telling him..she was there very close to him.. He looked up and found her coming with lady.

His eyes lingered on her face before they moved down.. And the moment his eyes fell on her baby bump.. He got shocked. His eyes pooped out of their sockets. And the reality hit him hard..

Veer in mind

She is here.. Per kya Bani abhi bhi meri hai.. Or she had moved on.. But my sweetheart can't forget me so easily.. Can she..?

He questioned himself.. He looked her..she was still same

Seeing veer after 6 months in front of her eyes a happiness run through in her heart but she didn't let her feelings dominate her mind

B: - tum..

Her voice broke his trance.

Mrs. Mehra and arijit left, giving some privacy to them.

V: - Bani tum... Pregnant.. I mean.. Who's child is this..?

He cursed himself for not having control over his tounge and mind.. He didn't wanted to start conversation like this.

B: - Varun 's child...😑

V: - what..? Who is varun..?

B: - Varun Dhawan's... Bani gives a sarcastic smile to him which increased his anger.

He was not in mood to bear her sarcastic replies

V: - I am not here for your sarcasm, so don't test my patience ( He gritted his teeth and she narrowed her eyes at him)

B: - oh ..wow.. What a question...? You know what Mr.Singhaniya ..when a married girl is pregnant she get love ,attention, care everything but when a single girl is pregnant you know what people call them...A mistress.. A Proust...

V: - STOP IT BANI.... STOP.. Not a word more...he said angrily holding Bani by her shoulders..she jerks his hand

B: - kyu... Bura lga.. Haa.. Bolo nhi Sun paaye naa...To fir tumne mujhse se kaise pucha ki.. Who's child is this..and..u r asking like how many boys i have been with....you are the only one man whom i love.. so isn't it obvious that this child is your.
( her eyes spitting fire.)

V: - My child ( whispered himself)

shocked with her revelation, his mind went blank for a moment, then a sudden happiness seeped through him, realize the life growing inside her is symbol of their love.

V: - Per tumne mujhe btaya kyu nhi..

His words angered her more.

B: - jese tumne mujhe btane ka mauka diya tha..maine tumse milne ki kosish ki but all in vain..kyuki tum to mujhe se milna bhi nhi chahte the...to ab mujhe blame krne ki himmat mat krna Mr. Singhaniya.. Because u left me.. Or wo bhi kyu.. Kyuki Tumhari mom ne mujhe approve nhi kiya.. Tumko mujhe se question karne ka koi haq nhi hai.. (She shouted at him,)

her pregnancy hormones were making her more angry

V: - Calm down.. It's not good for you...I know ki I haven't been a best boyfriend.

B: - Ex.. It's Ex now..Mr..I can't go against my mom's wish.. Ye hi kaha tha na tumne...and now what are you doing here.. Haven't you done enough damage to my life.. Ya fir abhi bhi kuch baaki reh gaya hai..

( she questioned him)

Bani's heart was craving for him, again and she is hating it.. How her own heart is betraying her.

V: - kya tum mujh se is tarah baat krna band karogi please He said calmly ignoring her question.

Veer was worried for her now she is carrying his baby and getting hyper is not good for her health.

V: - mujhe tumse baat krna hai .

B: - per mujhe tumse koi baat nhi krna...or....baat krne k liye reh hi Kya gaya hai.

V: - Bani, I m here for u.. Sweetheart.. I want you back.. ( he said softly and this give her shock )

B: - why..? Oh got it.. Because you got bored of your high - class girls or I m carrying your heir now..

V: - none of these.. I m happiest man right now seeing u r having our baby.. But not just for the baby i want you...

I want you for myself..because your separation made realize that things were beautiful when you were with me... Things made me happy when I was with you.. Because you are me life...I can't live without you...i love you Bani.

(He confessed..)

B: - it's too late now.. ( she was having tears in her eyes) U have broke me once.. But not again..Ek baar khud ko smbhal liya maine..per

She turned her head away from him
And he was hurt with her words but he understood her.. After all.. He was the one who left her, when she needed him the most.

B: - And now.. If you are done please leave.. i have so many works to do

And she turned to leave but he held her hand and at the same time, baby kicked her , she closed her eyes and put her hand on her baby bump. He back hugged her.

V: - I'll not let you go away from me sweetheart.. He whispered in her ear.

his breath tickled on her earlobe, sending shiver down to her spine, she starts breathing heavily she cursed her pregnancy hormones..he smirked thinking that his touch still effects her a lot.

V: -from past 6 months I m searching for you..and this time I will not let you go away from me.. I know last time I did grave mistake but I won't commit same mistake again... I'll win you back.. My sweetheart..

He kissed her cheek, making her gasp..and opend her eyes..before she pushed him..He come forward and bend,He placed his hand on her baby bump .

V: - hello baby.. It's me.. Your daddy.. I'll come very soon, and have a proper heart to heart conversation with you but till then take care of yourself and your's mumma too... He spoke softly to his baby while she was glaring at him.. But deep down in heart.. She was happy to him accepting the baby.

She huffed and went inside, leaving him alone. He knew it will take time her to forgive him..

V: - I will win you back sweetheart.. He thought himself and left from there.

Ok so How was the update tell me with your precious comments and votes till then by by take care ❤ love you all ❤