Shot 4

Thank you so much guys for your votes  and comments😍😍 😊😘❤❤

Let's start 😊

Morning.

Both of them were sleeping in each others arm, door bell ring . The continuous door bell ringing sound make her groan in irritation without opening her eyes she shook him .

B:- Veeranshu utho ..Or jaake dekho kon hai .( she slept again)

Lazily he pulled himself and sat on the bed . He slightly lift her t-shirt up and kissed on her baby bump

V:- good morning kiddo.

B:- I'll turn ur morning bad if u didn't went to see the person who dare to disturb my sleep..  ( she warned in sleepy tone and he chuckled)

Veer got up and went to open the door

V:-  what the fu..

his word died and got shocked when he opened the door,saw his mother , standing at the doorstep, fuming in anger

Chandrakala , who believes status,money, power is everything , was angered when she got to know that her son leaving his business aside, has gone out to search the middle class girl whom he claims to love. She couldn't hold herself back and came to take him back.

V :- Mom  aap yaha ....( he was not sleepy, he was wide awake )

C :- me tumhe wapas le jaane aai hu.. Kyuki me apne bete ko ,ek low class ladki ke piche zindagi barbaad karne nhi  dungi  (  she said in venom dripping tone)

V :- Mom.. Dekho me aapko pehle bhi bol chuka hu or ab bhi bol raha hu.. Aap Bani k baare me kuch nhi bologi  (  he warned her)

C :- tum chote bache nhi ho Veeranshu ki mujhe tumhe smjhana pade ki.. Kya sahi hai or kya galat.. Tumhe khud smjhna chahiye is ladki se shadi kar ke tumhe kuch nhi milega..na paisa.. Na power.. Isse acha to tum Mr. Mathur ki beti Chandni se shadi kr lo. They are second rich family in the states after us .

Veer narrowed his eyes at her

V :-  Mom.. Aap ache se janti ho mujhe koi interest nhi to aap apni advice apne pass rakhiye or chali jaiye.. ( he said in calm tone)

Cha :- ok so I have offer for you marry chandni and keep this low class girls as sex slave ..

Her words made him angry and veer was shocked with her thinking  .. How can she even think like that . .?

V:- MOM.. YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR LIMITS  ( he roared in anger and she glared at her son)

Bani came there, hearing Loud noises  which spoiled her sleep

B:-  what is hell is going on here.. ?World War 3 . ( she said in annoyance)

Bani's eyes widen in surprise seeing his mother

While coming forward bani claps thrice.

B:- oh look.. Kon aaya hai.. The mother Singhaniya .

Chandrakala glared bani, her eyes widen when her gaze fall on bani 's baby bump.

C :-  ohh.. So you started sleeping for the money...? Wese agar tumhe yaad hoto kiska bacha hai ye ( she asked in disgusted voice while pointed her baby bump)

Bani put her hand on baby bump,Protectively while giving murders glares to Chandrakala  .. Bani was about to say something.. But

V  :-  mom, first of all , mind your words... The  child growing inside in her womb is mine and I'll not hear a word against her or child  ( he warned his mother in stern and sharp tone)

Bani stare him with wide open eyes wondering ,he is the same person who never raise his voice in front of his mother .. .?

C :- tum is ladki k liye meri disrespect kr rahe ho ( she mocked hurt)  who is poor low class girls..

V:- nhi.. Bilkul nhi Mom, But your disrespectful words for her,are forcing me to take stand  and why are u calling her poor again and again.

C :-  because she is poor , a fil..

V :-  she is richer than you and me.. Agar aapko pta ho to hoto.

Both the ladies stare at him like he had grown another head , chandrakala laughed mockingly.

V:- dont laugh mom, I m serious.

C :- oh really.. Acha kaise...?

V :- she is having my child, future owner of Singhaniya Industries is growing inside her. to vo poor kaise ho sakti hai.

( veer explained   walking toward bani and pulled her in his arms , Protectively)

V :- along with that ..Bani vo ladki hai jisse me pyaar karta hu.. Jisse me shadi karunga , which made her owner whatever I have and most important thing, she has a heart of gold,  which is priceless .

In all this bani is staring veer in aww ,  the thing matters to her that how he defended her in front of his mother, he never done that before, nor for her nighter anyone else.He would obey her every demand even after knowing she is wrong .

V:- mom.. Agar aap chahti hai ki aapka or mera relation pehle jaisa hi rahe to please chale jaiye..I'll not leave her again,for you or anyone else.  ( he said in stern voice)

C :-  humara rishta pehle jaisa kabhi nhi ho sakta..jab se ye low class ladki tumhari zindagi me aai hai..tum mere Veeranshu nhi rahe..

V:- bani ne mujhe zindagi jeena sikhaaya hai.. Sahi or galat me difference karna sikhaya hai.. Rishte kaise nibhaye jaate hai vo smjhaya hai or aap keh rahi ho ki vo humare bich duriyan leke aai hai.. ( he smiled sarcastically)
Ye aapki galti hai..aapne humesha mujhe as money making machine ki tarah treat kiya..aapne kabhi mera khayal nhi rakha, Kabhi ache se baat nhi ki, pyaar se khana nhi khilaya, kabhi mujhe se nhi pucha ki me kya chahta hu.. Sirf apne baare me socha ( with moist eyes) sirf paisa, power, profit ye hi dikhta hai aapko.. Par fir bhi me aapki har baat maanta raha yeh soch ke.. Aaj nhi to kal.. Aap mujhepe dhiyan doge.. Kabhi to mujh se pyaar karoge.. Per aap to humesha apne hi duniya me khush rhi..and you didn't even notice your son who was craving for your love since childhood ( he snapped back at her)

Bani was shocked hearing him ,  she didn't knew he was doing all this just for getting his mother 's love & care and does everything like she wish , just to get her little attention.

B:- Mrs. Singhaniya agar aapka Drama khatam ho gaya hai.. Please leave from here ( she said looking straight in chandrakala' eyes )

Chandrakala feels insulted as not once her son defended herher, burning in anger, she left from there.

Bani turned to veer, who was standing there emotionless

B:- Veeranshu. ( she said softly)

And next that happened shocked her to death when Veeranshu Singhaniya broke down in her arms , causing her heart to break into million pieces seeing his state..

How was the update guys tell me with your votes and comments..😊❤❤ till than by by..take care..Love you all .