Shot 5

Thank you so much guys for votes and comments 😊❤❤❤

So let's start 😊

Bani held him in her arms as he cried . She wasn't able to believe  that her arrogant richi rich  had gone through so much in tender age.

B :-  Ssh...Veer it's ok...I am with you

She was caressing his head lovingly. He buried head his head in crook oh her neck .

B :- stop crying Veeru , our baby is kicking me , he thinks I made you cry.

Bani's hand was on her baby bump while other wrapped around him. His lips curved into a small smile . He forgot his all sorrows at the mention of his child.

Veer broke the hug and look at her

B  :-  tum aese rotey  hue bilkul ache nhi lagte  .. Nor our baby likes to see you crying that's why he is kicking me
nonstop.  ( she said to him wiping his tears)

Veer caught her wrist, kissed her palm , making her look down in shyness,
he bend down and placed his hand on her baby bump

V:- hello kiddo.. It's me your daddy

next moment he felt baby's kick which made his heart skip a beat. He smiled

V : - I wont cry . I promise ,now please stop troubling your mumma ( rubbing his palm on her belly)  I promise baby me tumhe her khushi dunga.. Tumhe or tumhari mumma ko humesha khush rakhunga. Ab tum jaldi se humare pass aa jao.. I wanna meet you, I wanna hold you in my arm.. Aap ke dad aapse bahut pyaar karte hai .

Bani admire them, she knew he is going to be the great father of their baby.

V :- I am Sorry  for dumping you Bani.. It was my mother's thought and it was wrong..please forgive me ..you are the one, i want in my life, I can't live without you.
( he whispered softly, making her smile)

Now when she look him,his mistakes seems too small to her, he was just a child craving for his mother's attention and love . He was not in fault. She cupped his face and kissed his forehead

B :- it's ok Veeranshu.. Jo hona tha Ho gaya..maine tumhe maaf kiya .

V:- really...? tumne mujhe ...( he looked her happily)

B :- yes..  ( she pressed her lips against him, kissing him softly and pulled back) .

V :- this is not fair .. Sweetheart.. Itne dino k baad to tumne  kiss kiya wo bhi.. Itna jaldi..

B :- abhi..breakfast karte hai.. Kiss karne k liye puri zindagi hai.. Filhal baby ko bhukh lagi hai..

He smiled and nods ,she held his hand and dragged him to toward the kitchen..

Veer needs no one but only Bani, he knew he will live , if only she is by his side , though his mother 's absence always haunt him , but he could only hope that one day she will love him. But now he was complete with his love.

After 3 months.

Veer was passing here and there worried for his  sweetheart and baby  , he was really tensed and bani's scream were making him more worried.. He could not bear to see her pain.. He was cursing the Doctors . . He thought that it was all the Doctors 's mistake and up of that he was not even letting him in to be there with his sweetheart.

Arijit was looking at him ,he come forward and placed his hand on his shoulder

A :- Don't  worry veer, sub thik hoga.

Just then , they heard a sound of  baby crying from inside .

Arijit smiled, Veer froze , his happiness has no limit .

The Doctor come out

Dr :- Congratulations Mr. Singhaniya.. It's a baby girl.

V:- Dr.. Sweetheart mera matlab Bani kaisi hai.. ?

Dr :-  Mr. Singhaniya.. She is perfectly alright now you can meet her.

Arijit came and hugged him

A :- Congratulations Veer ...jaa jaldi jaa.

Veer started taking step towards bani's room ,With each step his heartbeat was increasing .

When he entered the private room,  he saw Bani with their daughter  in her hands . He was lost in the duo. Bani saw him and signalled him to come . He went near them and his eyes stopped at their beautiful angel..she was just like bani..her eyes, her nose, her lips  everything . The angel opened her eyes and looked at her Dad and smiled yes..her smile that was like her dad..,He lifted his hand and held his daughter A drop of tear fell on her, he kissed her forehead  symbolising his love for his princess then he kissed Bani 's forehead.

V :- thank you Bani.. This is the most precious gift of my life..and  happy love Anniversary sweetheart.

B :-  happy Anniversary to you too... God has blessed us with such a beautiful gift on this day.. Mujhe khushi hai ki aaj hum sath hai..

He side hugged her

After sometime

V:- Bani.. ( he called her lovingly)

B:-  haa Veeranshu.. ( she replied in same tone)

V :-  will you marry me..?

B :-  are you Proposing me..?

V :- yes.. I am Proposing you ,so will you be my Mrs. Singhaniya ( he took out a ring from his pocket smilingly)

B :- you are impossible Veeranshu.

V :- why..? Anyway answer me.. Will you marry me..?

B :- ( smiling through tears) yes , I Will marry you but aese kon propose karta hai...? when I am breast feeding your daughter.

V:- Because me alag hu 😉.. Or kuch bhi kar sakta hu ( he replied as he slide the ring in her ring finger then give a small peack on her lips and wipe her tears

She leaned on him and rested  her head on his chest

B :-  Veeranshu...me aaj bahut khush hu..

V :- me bhi...hum apni princess ko life ki her happiness denge. I promise to keep both angles of my life always happy.. I love you both ❤

B :- we love you too 🤗.

They hugged each other with their angel in their hands making promises to each other and dreaming of their life ahead with their angel.

Days passed quickly and after 2 months Vani got married , they were tied in the purest relationship of love,  Now they  would complete the journey of their lifes together , supporting each other .

This was the last chapter of this book.. hope  🤞it was upto your expectations.. How was it do tell me with your precious comments and votes..Love you😘❤ all ..take care guys 😊.