1. Atleast Shinchan is not a crybaby

Cover by -Ily_Iloveyoongi*Not edited*

*Not edited*

"Shinchan"
"Doraemon"
"Shinchan"
"DORAEMON"
"SHINCHAN"

Currently Bambam and I are are having an argument over shinchan and doraemon and i am trying to prove him that Shinchan is better than Doraemon.

"Just look at doraemon, he is so cute marshmallow like creature, How can you not like doraemon? and Nobita, he can have anything from doraemon in just few seconds" he says throwing his hands dramatically in the air.

"Doraemon, seriously? Shinchan is hell a lot of better than doraemon and atleast Shinchan is not a crybaby, if you don't believe me than wait i'll just tell you why" i say trying to prove my point to him. I take one of my notebooks out from my school bag and take a pen and start writing.

"Lisa what the hell are you doing?" bam says after sitting beside me on the floor. I ignore him and continue writing.

"Aww baby you don't have the courage to admit that you are wrong and I am right" he says pointing at himself at I. I ignore him again.

"Lisaaaaaaa its okay i can understand that you-"
"Read this" i say cutting him mid-sentence and putting my notebook in front of his face on which i have written 20 points why Shinchan is better than Doraemon.

"Woah umm wow oohhhkayy" he says after reading each point and after reading he looks at me shocked.

"Ha ha ! You have to believe me now and if you don't then..." i say standing up and jumping on bambam. He yells before cursing and pushes me off him. I fall on the ground and look at him. After glaring at each other for about 5 mins we both start laughing.

Ding dong!
The doorbell rings and i ask my mom to take the door but she yells at me and asks me to open the door by saying "don't you have legs, go open the door" argh! Always bossy.

Bambam laughs and spreads himself all over my bed. This mother-

Why do i always have to do all the work at home. She knows that i am lazy but still asks me to do all the work. I also need breaks. I just want to sleep!

After going downstairs, i go to the kitchen but the doorbell rings again.
'chill man! I am coming'

Walking slowly to the door, i open it and my eyes goes wide at the sight of the person standing in front of me.
Oh my freaking God!

______________________________________________________________________________________This is my first story (fanfic)

This is my first story (fanfic). Thank you so much for reading chapter 1. It has many grammatical mistakes so forgive me for that.
Thank you once again!!