22. Stupid

"I am sorry, I promise i won't tell anyone that you both are together if you want to keep it as a secret and also can you not hold my hand so tight?" what the heck am I saying like I don't even remember what I just balabbered

" I have to clear this misunderstanding or you will start thinking i am having a kid with Natalie real soon" taehyung says as he continues to drag me.

"YOU ARE HAVING A KID WITH NATALILE"

Taehyung abruptly stops and looks at me like i am fucking crazy.

"Are you half deaf or does your ear just hear nonsense?" he asks while furrowing his eyebrows.

"well both, I'll be extremely glad if someone will give me money to cure this problem" at that point of time i totally forgot what happened a few minutes ago.

"Lisa will you shut up and listen? you are trying to change the topic here" boy, i am not , i seriously need someone to give pay my hospital bills " we are not going out" he says

"i know" damn this is how it feels to get rejected.

"NO, i mean WE are not not going out" yeah i heard you the first time bitch, don't repeat it. "Natalie and i are not together YOU DUMB BITCH, I LIKE YOU" he shouts

"you called me a dumb bitch?" he looks at like he cannot believe what i just said.

"That's all you heard in that sentence" 

" Wait a damn minute..... you.... you.. like me ?" (no, he likes your cut G)

"I have had a huge crush on but you never pay attention to me and i have been crystal clear about it and i gave you thousands of hints but you don't catch up on them cuz you are-"

"Dumb, i know"

" yeah" he agrees. HE AGREES?? okay i don't blame him.

" I like you too" 

"finally!" with that he hugs with. My stomach explodes with butterflies. i hug him back. i can feel him smiling even though i can't see his face right now.

He then instantly backs up. Does he want to the bathroom?

Taehyung comes closer to me and holds my cheek (the one located on the face) and looks at me like he is about to kiss me... Wait-

"Can I kiss you?" He asks. I Unconsciously nod and he gently brushes his lips against mine, no boy has ever kissed me like this before because this is my first kiss ever with someone.

The kiss was long enough that he could inhale my breath which is disgusting as fuck but his lips taste heavenly. The taste of his lips lingers after they are gone .

He hugs me again and kisses my ear "I thought you will never like me back" bro, you dumb or what?

"Oii Lisa why did you guys run so fast, I almost lost you" I don't know how and why Rosé comes and we both abruptly tear apart.

"Teacher is calling you both" she says panting.

ARGHHH SHE HAD TO RUIN IT!

Rosé smirks at me... This bitch I tell you. Fucker!!

________________________________________________________________________________Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading.. i know I haven't updated since so long... But here is a gift for you guys...

And also..
STREAM LALISA!!