18. should I?

*Not edited*

"Hi lisa" Taehyung says and a wave of sadness passes through my heart

"Hi" i reply in very low tone.

"Where are you?" He asks

"Huh? I can't hear you" Trying to avoid the topic

"Where are you?" He asks again. Boy get the thing! I don't want to tell you.

"At the beach" i say. I don't want him to come here and see my swollen eyes.

"Okay, i am coming" he says. I panic

"No no no I am going to mina's house for sleepover. Actually we planned it in the cafeteria with Rosé and she is also coming soooo-" i say wishing he would buy it

"Yeah okay" he says with a hint of sadness.

"Enjoy your date with Natalie" i say at last.

"What are you-" before he could complete I hang up on him.

I sigh. Hard life. Hard life.

"Now as you said it let's have a sleepover and call Rosé too"

" We will paint our nails, style our hair, bitch about everyone ahh and I almost forgot... talk about that person well you know about he who must not be named. Ha-ha And bestiesss we will try on hundreds of outfits and click pictures for instagram with the (hashtag) #BFFSFOREVER" bam bam says mimicking a girly voice and laugh like a stupid person.

Mina shakes her head. Okay I think she is going through more pain and sadness than me. Having bam bam as your boyfriend will always cause you to rethink your decision of saying yes to him. Her problem is more problematic than my own problem.

"Anyway, let's call Rosé over" i say walking towards mina's car.

"Aren't you going to invite me over?"

"Get lost" Mina and I say at the same time.

"You guys are so mean, pretty girls with shit mouths"

______________________

Yesterday, i cancelled my plan with lucas , I can't go to make project with koala eyes bruh.

I woke up exactly 1 min after school started. But i Don't care. The teacher can't fo anything to me.
I reached school almost 20 minutes late.

I am now struggling to get past a group of people who are looking at the results, I pull a girls hair she screams and I immediately run towards my class, I look back to see the chaos. The girl is pulling some boy's hair who was standing behind her and he is pleading to let go rubbing his hands together.

I turn towards my class. I Go to the class and slide the door open. Not even one person is looking at me because they are used to it well... two people are looking at me. Lucas and Taehyung. Ahem! Ahem! Let's ignore it for now.

The teacher is not in the class and Rosé is also not here. Ah! She must be checking her results.

I don't check my results infact i never look at them -

"YOU GOT 100 AGAIN?" Rosé shout from the classroom door.
Because I have my personal reporter.

"Really?" I ask her faking shock.

"Stop bragging" she says

"But i didn't say anything" i say in my defense. Cause i really didn't.

"That smile, that stupid smile. You are bragging" she pouts.

"Your class teacher is absent today, so sit wherever you like and enjoy this period without getting scolded" the teacher winks and leaves the class after closing the door.

"Lisa" tae shouts from behind.

I turn back.

"You wanna hang out at my place today" he shouts glaring at lucas. The whole class gasps and goes back to do their own work.

How dare he ask me to hang at his house when he went On a date with Natalie. Boy! He got no shame.

"Lisa, are you coming?" He asks again.

Oh God! I can't even say no. Or should I say no to him. But what if we go back to our old selves. Argh! I shouldn't care about that now.

Rosé nudges me. This woman is crazy for god's sake. One moment she was saying ignore him and now she is 'nudging' me to go. Help me God!

"Lisa?" He asks again.

______________________________________________________________________________________Look at the nerve of this man

Look at the nerve of this man. Hehe kidding!

What do you all think abut this, Will she go? or.... it's the end.

Reaching the end... C'mon everybody put your heads up!!

WE ARE REACHING THE END OF THIS STORY!