17. Broke

*Not edited*

*Not edited*

"If i see any tear coming from that pretty eye of yours, I won't hesitate to beat your ass up seriously"

Rosé, i love the way you are comforting me. I think I am in love with your bluntness. C'mon give me a kiss" I pucker my lips.

"No Lisa, shut that stupid mouth of yours. I am being serious here. I know it's a deadly combination, me being serious. Very rare" Rosé says laughing

I sadly smile at her.

"Bro, I have a crazy idea, why don't I date girls I mean they are more loyal even though tae and I never had a relationship but I am saying this in general and they are pretty too" I join my hands after explaining her my amazing idea.

She gives me a standing ovation. I immediately pull her down. So embarassing! Everyone is now looking at me. Great!

"Why can't you controll your emotions. I know I am genius but still-"

"Oh No" she says with fear cutting me off.

"What happened?" I ask her worried.

"I forgot to tell you who i got paired with" i give her a seriously look and she giggles in response. Oh God! This girl!

"You won't believe me if I will tell you that it's C-H-A-N-Y-E-O-L" she says every words of that boy's name with heart in her eyes.

"Don't tell you like him" Event if she likes him it is good because right now I can see chanyeol stealing glances in her direction. Wohoo! I ship.

"Hey beauties" someone takes a seat beside me and pats my back and I turn to practice my verbal communication with cusses but than I see Lucas smiling at me.

At this moment I think, why don't I like him?

I smile back and say hi to him. He smiles even wider.

"So, my place today?" He asks me

"Why?"

"The project" he says in a duh tone.

"Oh yes, i forgot about that sorry. Can we do this project at my house instead?" I don't have that much energy to go at someone else place. I'mma lazy bitch, in short.

"Yeah no problem" he says and we start chatting about how Rosé can seduce chanyeol and make him hers with lucas involved giving juicy-juicy ideas to her very enthusiasticly.

But his ideas are fucking amazing. Is he a love Guru?

I can try this with my crush.

And then I realise that the person I like doesn't like me back or even cares about me And on top of that he will go on a date with a bitch. Argh! Hard life!

_________________________________

My phone is ringing for the 24th time now. Must be Taehyung but I won't pick it up because I really don't want to mess my mood again after recovering from the fact that he will go on a date with someone else with a four jars of nutella.

"Why don't you pick it up? It can be a misunderstanding. He must be freaking out now for sure" bam bam says turning his face to look at me from the sea.

I forced him come here with me because I wanted a shoulder to cry on and he was patting my back and comforting me. He asked him to come with Mina because I don't think bam bam will understand my pain, i need a girl to give me advises.  His advises are shit!

My phone rings again.

Jackson is calling me. I answer the call wiping my tears.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" he shouts from the phone.

"Hello and Yeah, i definitely am" i say with numb eyes and soaked heart.

"YOU LITERALLY GOT ME WORRIED"

"I am fine don't worry"

"THEN WHY AREN'T YOU PICKING TAEHYUNG'S CALLS?"

"OH, I didn't see. Actually my phone was not with me" bam and Mina gives me a seriously look as to how can I make such lame excuse but I think is excuse is genius and works everytime.

"HE GOT SO WORRIED AND WAS ABOUT TO CRY, DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN" Pfft cry, my ass.

"HE SITTING RIGHT BESIDE ME ABD NOW HE WILL CALL ABD YOU HAVE TO PICK HIS CALL UP"

"Why the fuck are you shouting for"

"Oh yeah, why was I shouting, Anyway he will call you now" boy you dumb?

"You just give me that phone you know" i hear tae's faint voice from behind. Oh My Lord! I am Not ready to talk to him. I thought he would avoid me too.

"Oh yeah, that will work too. Why didn't i think about it?" I roll my eyes.

Mina is looking at me smirking. I think they heard him because he was shouting so loud from the phone. Bam is gesturing to put my call on speaker.

I dismiss his plan by kicking him. He is pain now cause I accidentally kicked him where I shouldn't have but he came to sit  right in front me and missed my Target I can't do anything about that. Mina is laughing a silent laughing with her mouth wide open. Weirdos!

After some minutes i hear shuffling and then -

"Hi lisa"

______________________________________________________________________________________Yo yo wassup wassup!

Yo yo wassup wassup!

We are about to reach the end of the story and I am thinking of making another fanfiction.

You can send me the names of your favourite male idols or the male idols who you ship lisa with.

Thank you!
Bang bang bang!