🌹Chapter 3🌹

The above given photo is by ahaja follow in instagram

Anj:OMG

Neru:What happened maam?

Anj:Ooh!i forgotted to give my brother his lunch box.

Neru:Oh...Maam by the way where is youre brother studying

Anj:He is in Law college.I will give him lunch after first hour. Appa Now i have to drive to law college

Neru:Actually my brother is lecturer there.And maam youre brother can eat from canteen na!

Anj(small smile):ooh!My brother only eats Curd rice for Lunch which i made so have to give him!Otherwise he will skip his lunch!

Bell rings..................

Anj:Ok now go to youre class!Bye..

Neru:Bye maaam!

Same time in Law college

Arj:Sh*t yaa i didn't brig my lunch

Vidyut:ooh Arji boy you know that di will bring it anyhow for you

Arj:yaa!So lucky to have her!

Vid:No she is my di tooo

Arj:okay maharaj......

Bell rings.And Arjun's favourite teacher Niranjan Enters to class....Girls keep staring at him But he had full concentration on teaching..........

After first hour Niranjan asked his fav student Arjun to take some papers from office for him
Arjun happily nodded and went.Meanwhile,Anjali was driving towards Law college.

When she entered the college it was second hour as she is well aware of each single thing of her brother she new that he had Free period now.........

She parked the car and came outside with the lunch bag for Arjun.

She wnt hurriely towards his class Almost halfly running.She climbed the steps and turned right towards his class.

Suddenly she Bumped into someone and was about to fall.She closed her eyes waiting to reach the floor .She felt strong arm around her bare waist as she was wearing saree.She slowly opened her one eye and her rounded brown eyes met Hooded black eyes Who was holding her.She Immediately stood up.And he took his hand from her waist.

As he was about to move

Anj: What do you think who you are?

Man:I just don;t think but I'm Niranjan professor in this college and a well knowned Criminal Lawyer.Happy?

Anj:Do you think you are a hero of any Film to hold me?And How dare you to Touch?(ANGRILY)

Nir:see madam i was helping you from falling.