🌹Chapter 4🌹

As Anjali Reached her college the bell ring

As Anjali Reached her college the bell ring......She parked her car and walked towards the campus.As she walked she found somemen probably goons in front of the camps looking towards the gate as if waiting for someone..She observed them carefully wihout any fear though they were satring at her harshly she didn't seem to mind it.....As she loked more carefully she found that they were having some weapons with them.She understood for whon they had came...She smiled to herself ...........

I am waiting for his arrival she thought.......

she went inside the campus and everything went same.......today law college's class was completed before art's.So Arjun was walking towards Arts college as it was only about 1 km away....He stopped when a car stopped in front of him and his Fav tr Niranjan opened the door and came out....

Nir:Hey arjie boy! where are you going?  (Arjun never allowed anyone other than his di and niranjan to call him'arjieboy')

Arj:Hi sir !i'm going to Art's college

Nir:hmm.........Going to meet Girlfriend huh?(in a teasing tone)

Arj:NO but my first love my di!She is currently as Motivational teacher there!

Nir:Ooh!What is youre di's name i think i know her

Arj:Her name is Anjali You will know her..........(in a warning way)  i mean  youre sister studis there and she is my di's fav she often tells about her!

Nir:aah!Now i got it she told me about youre di today morning also!(he never thought about the possibility of her being the girl in his campus who he met) Anyway i'm also going to Arts college to pick my sister you also come with me we are going to same place to meet our belowed sister come.....

Arjun smiled and nodded.They sat inside the car.

Arj: Sir!which case are you taking now

Nir:Uhm.....now i'm not taking any case but i have one which will be completed soon after that i have to give full attention to you all as youre exams are near!

Arj(with a smile):OOh!What about that Arvind singh case !

Niranjan always loved this curiosity of arjun and he knew that Arjun will be a Very good lawyer.

Nir:uhm....I think the Case is much more complicated and moreover the life of Arvind"s daughter is at stake!And it is also getting some news that Abraham gang The terrorist gang is invoved in it So i think there must be intelligence officer behind that girl..

Arj(with a small smile):hmmm! Sir can i ask you something?

Nir:Yaah sure ask

Arj:Sir you have a verry god family business and the Kapoor industry is one of the biggest companies in our state Them why did you wanted to become a lawyer especially a criminal lawyer you could have taken the control of youre own business?