🌹Chapter 9🌹

Hey guys! I'm back with the next chap! Sorry for being late! It's been more than a month! But I was feeling demotivated as the response is very low! In the last chapter too there were 100+ reads but the vote is only 20+! Anyways leave it now I'm h...

Hey guys! I'm back with the next chap! Sorry for being late! It's been more than a month! But I was feeling demotivated as the response is very low! In the last chapter too there were 100+ reads but the vote is only 20+! Anyways leave it now I'm happy for one thing that Our story Hamari Adhuri Kahani has completed 2.2 K reads! and only 240 votes!..... Let's start the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Kapoor Mansion

After freshening up Niranjan came downstairs to see everyone indulged in the serious stalk.

As soon as they saw him they stopped!

Sridevi: come here Niru sit beside me.

He did as she said

As he sat beside her Sridevi asked him: Niru I thought that I had given you so much that you can tell to me anything freely But I was wrong na.

Nir: it's not like that mom Why are you thinking like this?

Sridevi: You made me think like this! If it is not like that then why do you hide it from me that you like someone and that too for a long time huh? If Neerja hadn't told then we would have never known 

He glared at Neerja at his mom's last words.......By saying it Sridevi turned her face away from him

Nir: Mom! look at me! Do you really think that I will be able to hide it? I had no courage to tell you that I like someone other than the person whom you selected for me. I know I shouldn't have hidden it. You will love her when you will meet her mom. Trust me She is so nice and sweet moreover she is the same lecturer whom She is talking about all the time.

Sridevi looked at him and asked: Is she Anjali?

He nodded

Bhuvi: But what about me Maasi You used to tell me that I am born to marry Him.

Sridevi: See Bhuvi we wanted to see you both together but it is your personal life so you will have your own decision in your life. So it is Niranjan's right to decide with whom he wants to spend his life. So if he wants to live with Anjali I can't deny him. So you should accept it dearly! I know it will be a bit difficult for you but still, you have to be practical...

Listening to all these Bhuvi went Upstairs with eyes filled with tears Though she is a little stubborn, She is kind and sweet inside. Followed by her friend.

But it was Sreekanth who was burning in anger as his dream to rule over the entire Kapoor empire which was built by Sridevi's husband Syam Kapoor has been broken into many pieces.

But as he is the sweet brother in front of his innocent sister who is unknown from his plan he somehow managed his anger and fake smiles.

Sreekanth: Don't worry about her Devi! She will be fine! Anyway, I'm happy for you Niru! and I'm waiting to see her she will be really good if she is your choice! I'm leaving now my friend Arav has come from Newyork so I'm gonna chill with him tonight so Bye all!